• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splashing Mew

PC's Poet Laureate
    Years
    warrior

Right now I'm listening to my inner evil yelling at me....... Eh I'm listening to Warrior pt.2 by Llyod Blanks.

~Splash

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I'm listening to "A State of Trance" (In The Mix) by Armin Van Buuren, it's a techno radio show, they play all club hits for two hours straight, it's wonderful I love it. That's where I get all my inspiration from most of the time. When things get tough, Techno eases the pain ^_^

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    The 3rd opening to FMA... I can't remember the name off the top of my head though. :P

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    I am actually listening to the Spin Doctors. I love that band. The song is "Shinbone Alley/Hard to Exist". This entire CD is great. ^^ Free at a yard sale. I love Tennessee and all the yard sales. Everything's so cheap.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh, my aunt, who is a nurse, knows a doctor who's son is in that band. ^_^; (The Spin Doctors.) I like some of their songs, too!

Anyway, I'm currently listening to Every Heart, by BoA. It is so pretty! It's one of the InuYasha ending themes.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    *needs more Inuyasha music*

Err... I don't have Winamp playing... but when I did, I had Digimon songs playing. I was organizing my vast collection of them... @@;;

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    the spin doctors are one of the few pop bands that i think are pretty good. so, good job to blaine. i'm still in my ska phase. so, i could look at what i'm listening to, but it doesn't really matter because it's ska. and you don't really need to know what the song or band is, so long as it keeps you bouncing up and down and in a good mood. (that's what ska's here for)
    but, i'm listening to catch 22, in case anybody actually wanted to know the band

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I was listening to A State of Trance (with Armin Van Buuren) it perks me up sometimes. German Radio can have such an effect on me! Thats where I get most of my inspiration from.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back