• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Bittersweet Symphony ~ The Verve

I love this song. ^_^; It's really different from a lot of other songs. It's very addictive, too. You listen to it once on the way to school and you find yourself humming it and passing it along to everyone else within a 2 metre radius. XD;

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    "Don't Let Me Get Me" by Pink

Huh, reminds me of me O_O;;

*gets killed by Pink*

Cherrim

Years
  • Makes No Difference ~ Sum 41

I don't even know why I like this song. XD It gets stuck in my head too easily and I bug people by singing the wrong words since I can't seem to remember them. o_O;

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    Going Under - Evanescance

and Of course

Pass that Dutch - Missy Elliotb

and after that i shall listen to *DUN DUN DUN*

Luv to Me - Dj KAZu
    *has lost all common sense and good judgement* If I hear that song on the T.V., radio or on someones MP3 player one more time... Im gonna crack open the skull of the first person I see and eat there brain. *sinister laugh* at first the song was good, then 5 mins later the heavy beat makes your brain hurt *siniser laugh again*. They all thought I was crazy when I told them I would... But they where wrong *starts losing it*... The walls... There closing in on me! AHH I must escape! *jumps out window laughing like a madman* *falling, falling. Thud*... My whole body akes (>_<)

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Evanescence - Bring Me To Life

I'd heard this song a couple of times, but I didn't know what it was. As soon as I figured it out, it shot straight up my charts XD. (See my sig.) I don't like the verse so much, but I really love the chorus. I'm also listening to "The Middle", by Jimmy Eat World.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Samara's Song - The Ring

My friend sent me the MP3. O_o It's an eerie song. She even gave me the lyrics:

"Round we go, the world is spinning.

Where it stops, is just beginning.

Sun comes out, we live and we cry.

Sun goes down, and then we all die."

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'm listening to my British friend sing the English national anthem, lol. She has a microphone. XP We're nutty people.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • No he seriously doesnt, Ja Rule is horrible but thats my opinion. Oh ya, if you want to live long i wouldnt say "YO!!!!!!!Ja Rule can kick 50 cents ***!!!" Unless you want 50 cent to you know...

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Simple Plan - Perfect

This song has been running round my head for the last few days. It's a great song. Not only the lyrics (which are really good), but the music as well. I listen to mostly rock and punk, but this song has a wistful quality you don't get in most rock. You need a good soft rock to get that feeling. It's there in "Here Without You", by 3 Doors Down, as well.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Dakota said:
    In too deep by Sum 41...yes they rules yes...

BOO ya!

Me2, well acuttaly fatlip but Sum41 rocks! :P

Cherrim

Years
  • Bones ~ gob

I've got their most recent CD in my computer right now. X3 I really love their music... but I only really got into them after I saw them play at the Avril Lavigne concert. o_o I like most of the songs they have, but not all of them. You know? Their CD is great, but it seems like they only really put effort into a few of the songs so they could be used as singles and let the rest sort of slip. My favourite song on the CD is "Fed Up". XD It's funny.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back