• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Alright guys, you know how this works. Post the song you're listening to, but this time around you have to abide by the rules that Erica made a while ago.

If you don't mind, I'll direct your attention to them.

Rules said:
    Edited by Lightning: Just adding this. ^_^ Please follow it, thanks! Rule: Not only should you post what you're listening to, but post how you feel about the artist/song, why you're listening to it, etc. It's just spam, otherwise. No music bashing.

This time these rules will be enforced, and if you don't follow them this thread will be closed. Sorry, but we'd like to see more than just "Band-Song". =)

Years
    Im listening to caught up by Usher.I like/ am listening to this song because it reminds me of this one girl I used to like XD.I guess I shouldn't be listening to it then XD.

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Atreyu - Someone's Standing On My Chest

Hmm, it has a really great blend of screaming and singing. The guitar parts are just so. ****. awesome. I don't know what else to write. =)

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i doubt if many of you have heard of streetlight manifesto, but they make some of the best music ever. right now i'm listening to a better place, a better time. it's about a guy who's friend is going to commit suicide and all the anxiety that goes along with that. i can kinda relate because a friend of mine did himself in... but the song chokes me up when i listen hard to the lyrics. the music is awesome too. serious ska.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I'm listening to "Sunshine Showers", by a band named After The Fall. They're a pop-punk-leaning-to-the-punk-side band from Australia (where I live), and they're very good. I bought their selftitled album last week.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    *is listening to It's My Life by No Doubt*

Just wanted to stroll back and listen to the music I once loved. :3 Then again, I still do, but I've started swerving away from that particular genre.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Im listening to Haruka Kanata by Kung Fu Generations (or what i forget) which is a Naruto opening. (2nd one). Im listening to it because it satifies me at this moment. Its fast and rapid. I like the chorus too. XDD

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Linkin Park - Points of Authority
    Linkin Park is one of my favorites ^^
    I got a huge playlist right now XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back