• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v2 (COMMENTS NO MORE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rinna

Uhm..woof?
    Years
    "If I Wanted Your Two Cents, I'd Rob You" by For All Those Sleeping

Pretty poppy track, but I prefer their heavier stuff.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    "Please Tokio, Please This is Tokio" ~ Don Caballero

wow this is crazy. finally listening to some more math rock. it's really cool.

Gible

Y L I E S S E
    Years
    Currently listening to: Chromeo - Jealous (Dillon Francis Remix)
    If you're looking for a funky beat and some fun beats, this is the right song for you. I'm also listening to Ed Sheeran - I See Fire (Kygo Remix). It's really soothing and quite beautiful (seeing as it's a remix of Ed Sheeran haha) That dude knows women better than women do.

------
    I'm a big EDM guy so I love remixes of all sorts. Not trying to promote myself or anything (I could care less how many followers I have. I use it to play music in my car haha) but if you enjoy EDM, I recommend you check out my SoundCloud (username tiimpark)! You don't have to follow, but I recently started using it and I'm working on my EDM playlist and I gotta say, it's got some pretty damn good music. Just love spreading good music and good vibes. ^^ I also post a new EDM song everyday on my profile so if you're feeling like hearing something new, check it out!

Last edited:

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    "Amo Bishop Roden" ~ Boards of Canada

In a Beautiful Place Out in the Country is my favorite BoC release. as far as IDM goes it's pretty laidback, but it feels really melancholy, and it's perfect for a cloudy, cold day such as this'un. I need to spend more time with Geogaddi too.

Gible

Y L I E S S E
    Years
    Armin van Buuren - This Is What It Feels Like (Audien Remix)

Probably my favorite remix of the original song, which is beautifully executed and sung. If you're a fan of EDM, VM me some suggestions! I'm always ready to hear more music! ^^

Bastille - Pompeii.
    Good music, according to me.

Hey, if you're open to suggestions and like Bastille, check out Bastille - Pompeii (Audien Remix)!! It's remixed by a fantastic DJ and it doesn't completely lose its original sound like some other remixes. If you decide to check it out and want some other suggestions of EDM music, just shoot me a VM!

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Gotta get back in my metal groove. But not listening to any metal v.v

This is where the fun stops - Snowgoons

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back