• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v2 (COMMENTS NO MORE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Alice in ChainsI Stay Away

I'm singing along with this song, and it's rather fun. I can handle the breathing patterns of Layne really well (the hard part lol) but the sound of my voice sounds off… maybe there's some sort of film in my throat. My voice is also scratchy and I tremble with higher frequencies and bellow out the lower ones much better. I think I need a vocal-stelloger-izer-ist like Rustin Hieber. :p

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
    Sarcasm - Get Scared

This song... I just... I can't stop listening.

Changed to

Call To Arms - Angels & Airwaves

About 4 mins. later.....

Disconnected - Pegboard Nerds

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Red - Run and Escape

I can't stop the pain
    I'm suffering
    I want you erased
    I've had enough

Run and escape from the chains that weigh me down
    I can't replace this addiction in my head
    Run, run, run and escape!

I hadn't heard of this song until someone here (I believe it was Orpheus, but I might be wrong) posted it. I like some of Red's songs and figured it was worth a shot. I was right. :D

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
    Scene One - James Dean & Audrey Hepburn - Sleeping With Sirens
    Don't know if I like the acoustic version or normal version better.

I swear, the song always changes in the middle of a post. I don't know why Spotify condemns me to type so much.

Twisted Halos - Framing Hanley
    New song off their new album. I love it. Better than Criminal or Castaway imo.

Spotify, it takes me awhile to type sometimes. Would you please not change songs like this....

Party Supplies - ♥♥♥♥ You Spotify And Your Ads

Salt - Bad Suns
    Brand new band, and I love them. Cardiac Arrest, Transpose, and Salt are amazing songs. Can't wait for their debut album to come out.

Spotify, I am going to kill you.

Disasterology - Pierce The Veil
    Took me forever to figure out how to spell the name of that song, and type this out. The song is already half way over. I hate myself right now. My favorite PTV song. Yep, it's over. ♥♥♥♥ me.

Living After Midnight - Disturbed
    Love this song. The drum intro is amazing. Sounds more classic rock, and David's voice is great. Definitely my second favorite Disturbed song, right after Perfect Insanity (This song fits what Spotify is making me into. I really can't stand the way Spotify treats me. It changes the order of my playlist randomly, and even adds and removes tracks by itself. It pisses me off.)

---------------------
    Later when I had more interesting things to say about the music I was listening to....

When I'm Gone - Eminem
    This song is sad. I don't want to listen to sad music right now, but I love this song too much. Skipped.

Whiskey In The Jar - Metallica
    I actually I had no idea that this was a cover for a long time. I love it, but... skipped.

In My Head - Jason Derulo
    My favorite pop song of all time, but .... skipped.

The Middle - Jimmy Eat World
    I heard this song in the car today, and it comes on on Spotify a lot. Skipped.

I can't not find a song I want to listen to for the life of me.

Under The Bridge - Red Hot Chili Peppers
    My favorite RHCP song, and song of all time. I really have never heard a song I like more than this one. It fills me with so much sadness, but happiness at the same time. I really could sing out the whole song off the top of my lungs. Repeat 1. Took long enough to find a song I love.

Maybe I should make a youtube channel, and call it Spotify Shenanigans. All it would be is me videoing the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ that spotify does to me, and also my searches for good music. I have named my playlist "HE'S A MONSTER COACH, THE VERY FIRST ALL AROUND THE WORLD" if you want to search it up. If it doesn't show up in your searches, then something is wrong with spotify. Probably some more ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

Last edited:

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    Puddle of Mudd - Psycho

Really a great song, and one that takes me back to the days when. . .

Razgriz

Acetaminophen
    Years
    Red - Run and Escape

I can't stop the pain
    I'm suffering
    I want you erased
    I've had enough

Run and escape from the chains that weigh me down
    I can't replace this addiction in my head
    Run, run, run and escape!

I hadn't heard of this song until someone here (I believe it was Orpheus, but I might be wrong) posted it. I like some of Red's songs and figured it was worth a shot. I was right. :D

House of Glass rocks! :) Try Release the Panic album, pre-tty pre-tty good xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back