• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v2 (COMMENTS NO MORE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Mandy Moore & Zachary Levi - I See The Light

So I decided to re-watch Tangled.. :)

Pinta77

Unaccepted Changes by SKAzini. Hella cool band.. pretty unknown band. Only made a few songs. You can find some on youtube, and they uploaded a bunch on new grounds. I encourage you to check it out =)

Years
    Foster The People - Best Friend

Apparently this song was about drugs for some reason, the video clip for this song even has it as part of its theme.

Years
    Foster The People - Coming Of Age

I have to admit when I first heard this, my first reaction was "this sounds nothing like FTP's usual stuff" but over time it became my fave song of theirs. It feels so emotional to me.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Waters - Got To My Head

Discovered this song on AltNation, a SiriusXM radio station ,when my dad was renting a Kia Soul while his car was in the repair shop. It had free satellite radio and I heard of AltNation so I turned it on ASAP and this song was one. It's a good catchy little tune.

PunkPhantom

"midna's a cat" -vinny, vinesauce
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    One Reason- Fade

the Deadman Wonderland OP...the only good thing about the DW anime adaption :P

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    The Black Eyed Peas feat. Jack Johnson - Gone Going

The irony of this song is that they're talking about material things and giving your soul to the label and then years later they did exactly that and sold out. How sad, I miss this Black Eyed Peas....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back