• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v2 (COMMENTS NO MORE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Kim Cesarion - I Love This Life

I actually like this one better than his previous hit Undressed. Way catchier than that one.

Years
  • Lana Del Rey - Sad Girl

Ultraviolence is shaping to be an awesome record from her, it's quite dark compared to Born To Die.

Sir Codin

The Biggest Problem In The Universe - Episode 5

We have:

- Marriage
    - Table Nazis
    - Conspiracy Morons
    - Car Insurance

I'm voting marriage.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Lana Del Rey - Old Money

My favorite, just behind Brooklyn Baby and Florida Kilos.
    This.

Except, Old Money is my favorite, and then Brooklyn Baby, then Is This Happiness, and then The Other Woman.

Florida Kilos is the only song I don't like on the record.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • This.

Except, Old Money is my favorite, and then Brooklyn Baby, then Is This Happiness, and then The Other Woman.

Florida Kilos is the only song I don't like on the record.

That's junk because it's an enriching tune that breaks away from the slowness of the rest of the track, same as West Coast. But I think her vocals is probably what turns you off, yeah?

Lana Del Rey - ♥♥♥♥ed My Way Up to the Top

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    That's junk because it's an enriching tune that breaks away from the slowness of the rest of the track, same as West Coast. But I think her vocals is probably what turns you off, yeah?

Lana Del Rey - ♥♥♥♥ed My Way Up to the Top
    No. I like her vocals, I just don't think it fits the theme of the rest of the album. If it was a song on Born to Die, I think I would enjoy it more, but it's not. It's so far out in left field and I don't like that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back