• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Last Days of Disco - Yo La Tengo
    Album: And Then Nothing Turned Itself Inside-Out (2000)

probably my favourite yo la tengo song right now. one of the nicer songs i've heard in a long while, too. can't believe that i waited until the other day to give the album a run through, although the whole thing feels too long.

pkmin3033

I'm not sure if this an anime song or an original one for the album...either way, it's my favourite by the group <3

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    "Last Stop: This Town" ~ Eels
    Album: Electro-Shock Blues (1998)

this album is so, so good. incredibly sad but very whimsical too. it doesn't take itself too seriously, which is nice. man. so good.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    LAKE - No Wonder I

I was binge watching Adventure Time, and heard this song being played by BMO in the episode when Finn and Jake were silent for a day. Been playing this on repeat, it's such a sweet, beautiful twee song.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back