• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    Mötley Crüe - "Public Enemy #1"

Listening to my entire Mötley Crüe collection at the moment, while organizing my room.

Yukari

Sooooooooooooo worth 8 bucks on iTunes.

Years
    I Will Never Let You Down by Rita Ora.

Which the name of is rather ironic considering (if i'm not mistaken) she dumped not only a guy she was with for a fair while, but even wrote and produced the song himself.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Panic! At the Disco- Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off

I hate that Panic! have a lot of songs with long titles. That was a pain to type.......But I do love this song , so it's okay.

Years
    2Pac - I Ain't Mad At Cha (ft. Danny Boy)

That was used to be one of my most favorite all timers. I loved listening to 2Pac a lot.

Years
    Taylor Swift - Shake It Off

The new chart-topper over in my region, but I have to say it's likely going to end up being my least fave T-Swift song ever. Because well, it sounds too fast-paced which her previous stuff definitely was not.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
    Escape (The Pina Colada Song) by Rupert Holmes

What are you listening to? v3

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    "Dripping With Looks" ~ Game Theory

I'd been putting off listening to this for a long time because of its 27 tracks but so far I'm enjoying it. it's pretty much exactly what I expected, which is a good thing.

Years
    AJR - I'm Ready

Really catchy stuff from this trio of brothers, whose first names' initials make up the band's name.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back