• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Shut It Down by Pitbull featuring Akon.

You know, I recall someone on Twitter said he basically sums up the thoughts of many career bloggers when he tells us to pay him.

Years
    Milky Chance - Flashed Junk Mind

This German duo's song Stolen Dance has been taking over the world, but this song is just as catchy. Definitely worth listening to them since I do like the sound they have.

Years
    Skream & Example - Shot Yourself In The Foot Again

Pretty interesting collab here from a few years ago, and I do love Example as well.

Years
    Grouplove - Tongue Tied

Time for some of the old-school Grouplove, and man they sounded so different back then compared to their latest album.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Anamanaguchi- Planet

Just listening to a random indie pop playlist on youtube while doing school work. I have never really heard of most of these songs, but I'm really digging this one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back