• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Toto - Africa

Got bored in class right now, so I whipped up some 80's music on Pandora while I pretend to work on my assignment.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
    JL of B.Hood - D.I.B.K.I.S. (Do it Big Keep it Strange)

Tech N9ne needs to sign this dude already. He's been in Worldwide Choppers, in music videos with Tech N9ne and Strange Music as well as songs with Strange Music artists, he even wore the Strange Music necklace that Tech let him wear and ONLY STRANGE MUSIC ARTIST WEAR IT, and he's from Kansas City, Missouri. Hopefully Tech signs this dude soon.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Galantis - You (Moska Remix)

Galantis made me happy this summer when I had a long drive in my car :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Redbone- Come and Get Your Love
    Oh yes. I am listening to The Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack, which I just bough yesterday. And now it's hard to not listening to this song and imagine the Star-Lord dancing in the opening credits.

Spoiler:

Which ultimately makes me think of Chris Pratt and how pretty he is.

This song never gets old or neither does any song on Awesome Mix Vol. 1!

Years
    Avicii - The Days (feat. Robbie Williams)

I thought Robbie wouldn't look nice on an EDM song but this one somehow proved me wrong. Really interesting collab if that's anything to say.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back