• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Thom Yorke - Interference

I really love his new solo stuff, sorta reminds me of the OK Computer-era Radiohead. And on a side note, I am now always including comments to show I enjoy the music and I'm not spamming my postcount.

Years
    Get On Your Knees by Nicki Minaj and Ariana Grande.

This one's from The Pinkprint. But I don't know if I like it or not, sounds a bit weird. It's not Bang Bang, that's for sure.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    What does the fox say? (Metal Cover) - PelleK

Seriously, I can't get enough of him at all. I'm totally obsessed with them. If it wasn't obvious enough for you lol Anyway, he hits so many high notes in this song that it's even better than the actual original song. XD

Years
    Modest Mouse - Lampshades On Fire

New one from these guys, but it'll all come down to how good the new album (due early 2015) will stack up against the older material.

Years
    Ella Henderson - Yours

This one sounds much better than Ghost in my opinion. I got so tired of that song that it was about time I heard something different from her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back