• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Animals- Maroon 5
    Adam Levine i must admit is a pretty great singer ;)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Charli XCX- Boom Clap
    Kinda a simple song but i like it a lot after the intro but idk a lot about the artist.

pkmin3033

I was quite upset when Anette replaced Tarja, but post-Tarja Nightwish has been growing on me. This song is mostly just Hietala screaming into the mic anyway. xD

Years
    Aura - Somewhere

Aura's productions are reminding me of Porter Robinson, which is ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT.

pkmin3033

Got the radio on again...but god, this is beautiful. It's just what I needed to unwind; I'm a bit edgy at the moment. Will have to download it later...

Years
    Röyksopp - I Had This Thing

I'm currently now 6 tracks into The Inevitable End, and this one is one of the standout songs to me. It's pretty much something I recommend given it's their best material to date.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    "Happy" ~ The Wrens
    Album: The Meadowlands (2003)

this might be my favorite album. ever. Ever. Eevr. VerverRErvER there is so much nostalgia for me behind this album. I love it.

Years
    Caribou - Can't Do Without You

I can give a good conclusion that Our Love might be his best material ever. He had a long hiatus leading up to this album but it was well worth it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back