• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    "Ex-Girl Collection" ~ The Wrens
    Album: The Meadowlands (First Edition) (2002)

man, this is my favorite album of all time, and this mix is absolutely fucking amazing. it's making me fall in love with the album all fucking over again. the harmonies are brought out to the front here and everything's given more punch and it just sounds SO AMAZING and man I need it to be summer so I can drive around blasting this album with all the windows down at like 6 pm right when the sun is setting and I'm screaming along. I can't even write about this album without becoming a huge ball of weepy nostalgia

Blurryface

Cheer up, baby.
    Years
    Issues - The Langdon House
    Album: Issues
    I love this song, mostly because it's American Horror Story inspired.

♪I said be silent no one can hear you,
    You feel like I did when no one comes near you.
    Cause they think that you're weird and you're stained.♪

Years
    FKA twigs - Video Girl

This song profiles on her previous career as a dancer, and she was famous for appearing in music videos by a lot of major pop singers including Jessie J and Kylie Minogue. It's kinda interesting in the big picture.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    I don't know why, but I woke up this morning with WWE's Zack Ryders - Radio theme song in my head. Been listening to it on Youtube all morning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back