• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blurryface

Cheer up, baby.
    Years
    Moon's Tear
    Album: Time's End: Majora's Mask Remixed

Someone on the battle server linked to the Time's End Majora's Mask 2012 countdown and it had a whole album there of Majora's Mask songs and they're all beautiful.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    nowhere near yo la tengo
    super smooth and relaxing, kind of makes me feel like i'm sitting out in the summer under the stars. s/o to maccrash for the song match, ur gr8

Years
    Catfish And The Bottlemen - Cocoon

A new Welsh band, with this killer tune that always makes me happy. If you're someone who's into major alternative indie like Arctic Monkeys, The Strokes and such, they're definitely worth checking out.

Years
    Giorgio Moroder - Right Here, Right Now (feat. Kylie Minogue)

Not to be confused with an iconic Fatboy Slim hit, but for some reason I don't know how Giorgio will crack in the current market given he's in like, his 70's... but then again there's those recent Kanye West/Paul McCartney collabs so, yeah. Kylie still knows how to perform like a legend, so great to see her involved in this.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    "Title Track" ~ Death Cab for Cutie
    Album: We Have the Facts and We're Voting Yes (2000)

I am going to be listening to this album a lot over the remainder of the winter

Reactions: dad

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    dead girls dance oberhofer
    i just really like their album name, O0Oo0Oo
    very spoopy

Years
    Foster The People - Pseudologia Fantastica

One of the quirkiest song titles ever, but then again these guys know how to be unique!

Yukari

Album: The Blackening

It's official, I need to listen to this band more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back