• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Death Cab For Cutie - Black Sun

First taste of the upcoming album, which I heard is going to be a lot more emotion-driven than their previous material.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    "Station to Station" ~ David Bowie
    Album: Station to Station (1976)

I've owned this album for the longest time but hadn't gotten around to listening to it. cool first track.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    honestly one of my favourites from him, one of his best works
    Ziggy Stardust will forever be my favorite album of his (which is weird because I'm not too big on most of the other stuff during the glam period). that whole Berlin period is all aces, though.

"Chateau Lobby #4 (in C for Two Virgins)" ~ Father John Misty
    Album: I Love You, Honeybear (2015)

this is the best song put out so far this year As Far As I'm Concerned

also Poki nice Nirvana choice, that's my favorite song of theirs

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
    Neutral Milk Hotel- Holland, 1945

I thought this band was a long-running joke until I caved and listened to the album. The lyrics are so vivid in my mind because it fits so well with Anne Frank's diary or "Night" by Elie Wiesel. I'm not sure whether I like this one, Ghost, or King of Carrot Flowers (I LOOOVE YOOOOOUUU JESUUUUUS CHRRISSSST) of ITAOTS.

Admittedly, I have pleb taste but I'm working on it.

Also, Interpol-NYC
    I guess I'm late to the party on New York's indie rock movement from the late 90s to early 2000s (besides The Strokes, the origin of my username) but Turn On The Bright Lights has been my favorite album lately.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back