• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    I Know It's Over - The Smiths
    Album: The Queen Is Dead (1986)

Florence + the Machine - What Kind of Man
    Album: How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful (2015)

THERE IS NEW FLORENCE??????

Years
    Crystal Castles - Not In Love (feat. Robert Smith)

One of the most unusual collabs ever, a Canadian electronic duo and the frontman of The Cure.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Amoeba by the Adolescents.

When I was a kid and heard the song on Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3, I thought they were singing, "Tony Haaaaawk, Tony Haaaaawk", so I thought it was a cool song they made for the game. :)

Years
    Hot Chip - Huarache Lights

The first taste of this UK acts' upcoming sixth album, Why Make Sense?. I loved their older stuff so it'll definitely be a good one.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    The song "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey came on my Spotify and I just have to say it is a good song, but it was so overplayed I just cringe every time I hear it. Plus I was in the mood for something more aggressive. Queue the Anthrax, please. Specifically, Madhouse. It's such a bootiful song!!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Journey - Don't Stop Believing

Wow this song is always such a powerful and uplifting song. I absolutely love it. I was just reminded of how my friends would belt it out when it would come on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back