• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • Sia - Hurting Me Now
    I'm starting to like Sia more after the Grammys. She honestly is such a talented song writer. What's also amazes me is she has multiple disorders and has had suicidal thoughts and here she is still going up there and expressing herself and being herself and performing for thousands. This song is one of my faves so far and Chandelier of course.

Years
  • Arcade Fire - We Exist

It's of course that song with Andrew Garfield in the video clip. In fact, I somehow managed to actually cook up a winner with this one in the last Daily Bloggity Radio Jam.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • "One Armed Scissor" ~ At the Drive-In
    Album: Relationship of Command (2000)

slowly sneaking into my favorite albums. fucking heavy.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Sia - Elastic Heart

I'm on a Sia binge if you can't tell. I admire and love her so much. Her artistry is wonderful and that is very visible in the video for this song. This song is so wonderful.

Years
  • San Cisco - Too Much Time Together

This catchy Aussie band have a new album on the way, and this song is already an awesome taste of what you'll be hearing from it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back