• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
  • Maybe try Car Seat Headrest? They're one of the few lo-fi indie bands I like.
    I've listened to Car Seat Hedrest. he's aight. and don't get me wrong, I looooooove lo-fi indie (Guided by Voices, Pavement, early Modest Mouse, The Microphones, some Mountain Goats, etc) but like this new wave of it with like elvis depressedly and starry cat and teen suicide and julia brown etc mostly rubs me the wrong way. ):

"This Is a Fire Door Never Leave Open" ~ The Weakerthans
    Album: Left and Leaving (2000)

really digging this album.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Manchester Orchestra - I've Got Friends

I love this song and band so much. I really hope they come to Saint Louis soon cause I need to see them live ASAP!

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • "No Shade in the Shadow of the Cross" ~ Sufjan Stevens
    Album: Carrie & Lowell (2015)

fuck this song is great. and Dave can we make a new thread so I can start quick replying again )':

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    drakula (hey man) - some dude whose last name is smith

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    the ground walks, with time in a box modest mouse