• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music What are You Listening To? XVI

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    duly noted! i'm also putting Love & Mercy into my To-Watch list soon. i heard Paul Dano was playing Brian Wilson and it piqued my interest!

huh haven't heard about that but I'll look it up.

And for mine I'm listening to the Raleigh Ritchie Album "Andy" I've always loved the personal and emotive way he constructs songs, and this new album is really hitting.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Ariana Grande - Into You

pop perfection

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    Your song put me in the mood for another one 😅

The Youngbloods - Darkness, Darkness

Haunting lyrics:

Love it, adding that to my rotation, didn't expect it to go where it did from the intro sound-wise.
    For some reason I kept thinking it would be so cool if they had some kinda psychadelic keyboard in it too.

and made me go play in a gadda da vida. :)

but you said you liked IU right?

have you heard heize? she has a variety of different sounds but this song came up last night and I thought you might like it.

Heize - So, it ends?

(sorry the audio quality isn't the best on this post, couldn't find a better one without lyrics. the live version on her channel is also great though.)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    It's Ok I Wouldn't Remember Me Either - Crywank

if you see this post you know who you are and yes it's still true

Last edited:
    Back