• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what are you Listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    "I Will Be Okay. Everything" ~ The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die
    Album: Are Here to Help You (2012)

this is probably my favorite song of theirs now

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    GOTCHAROCKA - Virginity

Yeah so... I'm still waiting for my friend to send me their Crisis album. So until then... all I can do is repeat these songs until she does. I won't listen to anything else but them right now. <3

For the record, this song is NOT safe for work, but Jui is so hot in the video. <3

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    the books enjoy your worries, you may never have them again
    new jams

Years
    Wilson Phillips - You're in Love

Actually a bit more retro and slower (a lot slower!) than what I normally listen to lately, definitely not my standard fare; but I'm in a nostalgic mood tonight and I finally remembered to look up their albums on spotify.

(So many nights I had to listen to this and other songs on that same album when I was a kid because my younger sister would not sleep without it on.)

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    GOTCHAROCKA - Hydrag

...yep. Up at one in the morning listening to Duckie and his band. \o/ WHO NEEDS SLEEP WHEN TWO GORGEOUS MEN WANT TO POST ON TWITTER AT ODD HOURS DUE TO THEIR COUNTRY TIME ZONES?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back