• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what are you Listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Matenrou Opera - 天国の扉

I finally got one of their albums! I absolutely love them. They are so amazing and are also one of my most favorite bands too. This is the last you'll hear of me for the night. I'm fucking exhausted. x_x

Sir Codin

I love this song. The beginning is very melodic, almost as if the band is placating morons who don't like metal with a nice little acoustic number for their weak-ass virgin ears to handle. Then all of a sudden, the band decides "fuck this, we're METAL!" and proceeds to slam you with unrelenting thrashing. It's like me pretending to concede that you are right about something and I'm wrong, luring you into a false sense of security, then all of a sudden I hit you in the face with both of my fists and win the argument by default, just because.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Oasis - Don't Look Back in Anger.. Brilliant song, one of my favourites since I was a teenager.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
the GazettE - Vortex

"I don't want to be the fucking garbage like you" - best line in the song ever.

For the record, most of their songs have some english in them... though not a whole lot. They usually need help when it comes to understanding the language. It's kind of cute in a way lol

Years
Foster The People - Ask Yourself

One of the best well-written songs from Supermodel (at least according to me) because the lyrics heavily relate to me, and Mark Foster's vocal range is very emotion-driven here.

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
"From Which I Came / A Magic World" ~ Eels
Album: Blinking Lights and Other Revelations (2005)

reading this guy's memoir got me to finally listen to this album. FIRST SONG WAS GOOD. from what I understand this is a far more singer/songwriter-y effort from the guy. I'm excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back