• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what are you Listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dad

big poppa
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    "Nanimate Sensation" ~ Death Grips
    Jenny Death (2015)

okay yeah if it's all like dis than I be officially Done w/ dis band. dis is knda garbage

imo inanimate sensation wasn't that good of a song, bitch please isn't too bad if it's what you're into. ngl there are more misses than hits

frank ocean ft. tyler the creator golden girl

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • imo inanimate sensation wasn't that good of a song, bitch please isn't too bad if it's what you're into. ngl there are more misses than hits
    ya their earlier stuff is... okay at best, but it's really just not the kind of stuff I enjoy, I suppose. I think their production sounds awful and the Non-Stop Aggression is really exhausting to me and not even in a good way -- it comes off more tantrum-y than anything to me. plus the lyrics are nonsense. the beats are okay sometimes. I have heard every album of theirs and I don't even know why.

"Piss Crowns Are Trebled" ~ Godspeed You! Black Emperor
    Asunder, Sweet and Other Distress (2015)

Reactions: dad

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I've been stuck on listening to some Queen classics lately (Bohemian Rhapsody, Under Pressure, and Somebody to Love), along with Fun.'s Sight of the Sun, and a few covers from the Dartmouth Aires (Crazy, a Queen medley, and Remix to Ignition).

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding. This song is starting to grow on me, ugh.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • "Star Power" ~ Sonic Youth
    EVOL (1986)

this used to be my favorite SY album but I'm not sure how much I'm liking it this time. it's GOOD but it does feel kinda transitional as some people have said. I think I liked it so much the first time I heard it because it was the first time I was experiencing most of their stuff (in chronological order, no less) so the songier stuff here felt like a breath of fresh air compared to Confusion Is Sex and Bad Moon Rising.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back