• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what are you Listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • Smallpools - Lovetap!

People need to give Smallpools a listen, especially if you like a lot of indie pop/alternative dance. They're a fun newer band who just put out their debut album and it's really good!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Passion Pit- Where the Sky Hangs

I'm so excited for their new album! The three singles they've released have really impressed me and the album cover is gorgeous.
    Spoiler:

I just want to get a viynl of this album so I can hang it on my bedroom wall. It's so pretty!

Years
  • The Wombats - Emoticons

Currently listening to Glitterbug in its entirety, and to be honest it's looking to be one of my fave albums of the year already. It had been four years since their last album, but they have always stayed to the same quirky vibes the trio are known for.

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
    Years
  • Travellin' Man by DJ Honda + Mos Def

Great collab EP, sick beat, and fantastic music video to boot.

Years
  • The Wombats - Your Body Is A Weapon

This was actually the very first tease of Glitterbug, in fact two years before the album's details were even revealed. But I think the wait was definitely worth it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back