• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what ARE you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
what ARE you listening to?? edition vi
where we take extra interest in what you're listening to (probably not). some people bitched to me earlier about the lag, and i responded "nah it's not lagging yet" and then proceeded to wait no less than 6 minutes for my last post here to process, so i got some m&ms and here i am reposting. welcome to another WAYLT thread, where we boost our postcounts as quickly and shamelessly as we do something relatable and shameless. please be mindful of a few things when posting:

- you don't have to post a comment with your song, but it's encouraged
- don't post back-and-forth with someone else for the sake of boosting post count
- regardless of the above, you're encouraged to chat with others in the thread if it's conducive
- lyrics are fine, just don't post all the lyrics for christ's sake
- on youtube? post the video link, but do not embed videos
- CHILL SO I DON'T HAVE TO REMAKE THE THREAD EVERY TWO MONTHS
- halsey only

have fun chitlins!

Yukari

Demon Hunter - The World is a Thorn

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 16, 2019
Phoebe Ryan - Mine

I reaaaaally feel like making an AMV using this song. But then again... I haven't touched FCP X in years.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 11, 2020
My Bloody Valentine - Only Shallow
Loveless

I know this is kinda bad, but most shoegaze I find tries to copy MBV too much. And as much as I love MBV, only MBV can really be MBV. And MBV are one of my all-time favourite bands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back