• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Day In Day Out by Catch 22

"I don't want to listen to your apathy... I don't need anyone, I don't need anyone, I don't need anyone to tell me what to feel!"

I love ska. This song is brilliant, has some good lines that some people ought to take to heart: "I don't need a music scene to tell me who I am." It's one of the best songs from the best ska band.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Wolf Party - The Blood Brothers

This song is sick.

Years
    The anime Team Aqua theme.

After listening to the Magma theme so much, I thought I should cover the other for a change of pace. Shifty eyes.

♥Whitney♥

♥Goldenrod Gym ******♥
    Years
    OMG!I'm listening to my new CD of Selena:Greatest Hits.I'm listening to "Dreaming Of You" I love this song!Too bad she's long gone,she was one of my favorites. :'(

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    "Rain On Me" by Ashanti

Well she is singing about a failed realationship. It was emotional and physical...it didn't happen to her IRL, but I am just saying it could happen to a couple. It has a wonderful beat! I just love it. Ashanti sings soo well...!

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Muse - Stockholm Syndrome

Just found this band last week. I know they've been around but somehow I missed them. :P Anywho, Absolution is a great album. Highly recomended if you are a fan of the great Radiohead.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Hillary Duff - Wake up (I think)
    Heh, not a big fan of her, Im just watching MTV at the moment. XP.

Years
    The Yu-Gi-Oh techno (and deadly) super move theme. (The time code would be the second new episode today when Ziegfied announced the Golden Castle of Stromberg's special effect and Dark Magician attacked and vaporized herself.)

I heard it last year when Daimon/Lector used it when he was in Honda's body and found it to be quite the lovely theme. Rather haunting, in particular moments, like the beginning. Been a while since I heard it. So I am amused.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back