• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you most afraid of?

WeisseEdelweiss

Executor
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2013
    My greatest fear is being stuck within this prisioned illusion in which we must work everyday. I don't like being a slave for humans.

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    hurting someone I care about and failing at something important.

Flax

Bang.
    Years
    I suffer from entomophobia, like most people. But in my case, I just hate getting bitten/strung by bugs. Not a pleasant feeling.. In truth, I actually like all bugs.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    If your talking about phobias, then most insects/arachnids, especially spiders, really creep me out. Also, I'm starting to think I have an irrational fear of rejection (a.k.a: getting dumped) that I need to get over. :(

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I'm deathly afraid of bees/wasps/hornets and the dark. I've always been afraid of the dark, and I had to sleep with a nightlight for eleven years. Now, I'm just terrified of outside dark, and I don't go near the door after dusk DDD:

The first I wasn't always afraid of. I remember watching a bee movie when I was three and seeing a kid step on a hive when looking for this girl's ring that she dropped and he was killed. I think the movie was called My Girl, but I'm not sure. I've been afraid of bees ever since, and I can't shake the fear. ;;

Candace

Beauty Trainer
    Years
    ...Water. I have severe Aquaphobia

Even seeing water on tv makes me dizzy and panicky. Things like washing my hair or being in the bath too long is hard too

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Well, I'm afraid of close family members/friends dying. I can't bear the thought of living without those who are close to me =(

And I guess a painful death, or pain in general...I hope I never have to experience a horrific injury or death.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Well, I'm afraid of close family members/friends dying. I can't bear the thought of living without those who are close to me =(

Yeah, same here. I can't live without my loved ones. I'd die without them.

I also have arachnophobia. I don't know why I have it though. They're just creepy...

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I crumble with fear when there is high pressure. The physical pain needles give me is more than enough to prevent me from volunteeringly wearing earrings.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    I used to be scared of a lot of things. But now, I guess I'm just scared of being in the dark, alone....because you just don't know what can happen.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Three things--> K9's(Dogs); Running out of time; and utter Failure.

Nothing frightens me more than those three things(equally intimidating if you'd ask meh..)

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Hmm, well, I have terrible arachnophobia. And it's strange, because until a while ago, I wasn't scared of spiders. :x

Oh, and once when I was young, I had a terrible fear of...the Grinch. xD; But, it was just the movie, not the animated short thing. ;;

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    I have a slight fear of dying, not death itself, but the process involved in it.

I am afraid of giving the wrong impression of myself to someone.

But my largest fear of all is general rejection.

~Mooshykris

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I fear heights, spiders and the dark.

Specifically spiders :3

Years
    I have a phobia of needles and being held down, physically and mentally. It drives me mad. All started when I was younger and I had to have stitches in my head, I was affraid and I wouldn't let them anywhere near me with a needle or anything sharp so they had to wrap me in a blanket and hold me down and what was worse was my dad had to help on they're request. So yeah, if anyone tries to do that I kick off XP

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    I have a huge fear of failure, I'm not exactly sure why though. I'm also pretty scared of things I can't see. For example, I'm not scared of the dark itself, but moreso what could be in it.

Back