• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you planning for your team?

Veil Loreraven

Ghost Master
    Years
    It's a solid team, but I can see a lot of things wrong with it that scream "dated" before we've even seen what kind of teams USUM will provide. First of all, you really don't need a flyer anymore, because Ride Pokemon are a thing. Also, I don't really see why you would put a Fighting-type up against a fairy, of all things. If anything, Clefable will win out against Bewear, so I'd probably advise you use something else to deal with it. Steel-types like Magnezone are really good, for example.

OK, well I mainly wanted the flyer type as a type diversity for dealing with things like Grass, Ground, Bug etc. I can change the bewear though.

Maybe I will swap bewear for Noibat and the toucanon for mimikyu.

Last edited:

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    Completed my team for Ultra Sun. It contains Decidueye, Incineroar, Primarina, Dusk Lycanrock, Mudsdale and Dusk Mane Necrozma with Necrozma Z Crystal.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2017
    I'll be honest, even after almost two weeks of the game being out, I still haven't played Ultra Moon because I have no real idea of what I want my team to be. I know I want it to, for the first playthrough at least, be different than my most recent team I used for Moon, that team consisting of Primarina, Magnezone, Arcanine, Pangoro, Espeon, and Flygon. The only member I have set in stone for Ultra Moon is Incineroar. All the other prospective members are in flux. Any advice on team members which, ideally, don't share types, which will help get me through the game?

Sparkin

On my first run, I was just playing with the intention of enjoying the story, just made a team with the strongest Pokémon I found on grass and kept moving onwards.
    In my new run, I'll be getting some totem Pokémon.

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    Except for my starter, I'm breeding my entire team and trading them over as eggs. My US team will be Primarina, Chesnaught, Delphox, Magnezone, Snorlax, and Aerodactyl.

Back