• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What are you planning on doing with the new Vivillon?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    It lasts til July 31st, so plenty of time to get it. Thankfully unlike the Poke Ball Vivillon it can be either gender (legitimate Poke Ball Vivillons could only be male) and its nature and IVs can be reset if you save before you receive it from the lady in the Pokemon Center.
    Ah good, that means I've plenty of time to download my Vivillion for the rest of July. Does anyone know what its level and moveset is?

Years
    Ah good, that means I've plenty of time to download my Vivillion for the rest of July. Does anyone know what its level and moveset is?

It's Level 12 and has the following moves: Gust, Light Screen, Struggle Bug and Hold Hands. It can have either Shield Dust or Compound Eyes for its ability, can be either male or female and its nature and IVs can be soft-reset providing you save before receiving it from the delivery girl inside the Pokemon Center.

It also has the OT name "GTS" and its ID No. is 00108.

Years
    Anyone have a competitive play setup for one? I was planning on working on one that's a sleep powder, quiver dance, hurricane (compound eyes), and draining kiss, though what do you guys think?

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    Picked it up on July 7th as a Timid female on the first try :)

It's so adorable. It'll probably just sit in my box, though :( sad

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
    I'm hoping that everyone remembers that you can save right before you talk to the woman at the Pokemon Centre and just constantly reset to get the nature you want (and if you're patient enough, to get some good IVs too. I just remind everyone since the last mystery gift giveaway was so long ago that people may have forgotten)
    I did, but I thought the gender/nature were fixed upon getting the box. I happened to get the same gender/nature the first two times I talked to her! Glad I'm continuing to try :)

Not sure what I'll do with it... solo doesn't seem like a bad idea.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    I got mine yesterday, since Vivillon isn't a Pokemon I like, I will deposit it in the box. No plans on using it for now.

Years
    Just had my first battle with my Vivillon. The guy rage quited after I sleep powdered his Zapdos, getting x2 sp. attack, sp. defence, and speed with 2 quiver dances, and KOing his MEGA BLAZIKEN.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    I did, but I thought the gender/nature were fixed upon getting the box. I happened to get the same gender/nature the first two times I talked to her! Glad I'm continuing to try :)

Not sure what I'll do with it... solo doesn't seem like a bad idea.

It depends on the giveaway. This and the Torchic had their genders fixed, but their natures were random, other giveaways int he past have had the genders AND the natures fixed, others had no genders and only a select few natures available, while others have been completely random. This particular one has a fixed gender, but random natures. I've gotten bold, sassy, timid, jolly, calm, serious, either lax or Gentle and Adamant. Since it can be adamant, I'm presuming Modest is possible as well.

Back