• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you speculating for the next Nintendo Home Console?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Of course we don't know at all what the next Nintendo Console will be. But I guess there are some probabilities. What do you think will be present in the next console?

Maybe it will be like the Wii, but the controls will be enhanced and magnetic someway. There could also be a hardware that could connect to NWF without internet. As well as MMORPG Pokemon games. Graphics would also be very realistic. And if possible, a control through the mind. But that would probably be AFTER that console.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Improved motion controls, maybe able to work without the sensor bar. HD graphics, more powerful. That's all.

That doesn't mean that's what I want, that's just what I think it will be.

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
  • Its hard to say, either something epic and insane like virtual reality.
    Or something like what TRIFORCE89 said

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I think Nintendo is pretty safe for the next generation. Sony and Microsoft will probably be pitching for the interactive gaming that the Wii already has, so all the Wii needs is some better graphics for its more serious games.

Years
  • The next step is virtual reality.

I dream of one day having a 100X100 ft room with screens and an all around projector which was modified to make it look like real creatures were after you. and as you walked you would see different stuff on the screens as if you were actually moving.

And thats just basic virtual reality. If it gets really advanced maybe one day we will be able to feel the impact of driving a race car just sitting on the couch.

sonicisrad

^ Yes he is. ^
    Years
  • I hope of a, already mentioned, Pokemon MMORPG game, or even the Next Super Smash Bros. Game to include DLC, Wireless Motion minus the MSB and better Sonic games FGS!!!

Ascaris

boogey
    Years
  • It'll be another breakthrough to gaming because Nintendo has always been about initiative.

I just hope that it'll have better graphics than the Wii... graphics that will allow it to hold it's own against the other consoles.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Most likely Wii2 (spiffy name i think would be used) will have an updated wii-mote with motion plus built-in(technology by then would allow the current wii-mote shape to be with motion plus built in), hd graphics, storage space and possibly hd-dvd games to have smash bros sized games on a single sided disc not dual sided.

Zet

Years
  • well pretty much virtual reality hasn't improved for gaming systems but I bet Nintendo can amp it up since it's been like 20 years now? since the last virtual reality gaming, so I really hope to see nintendo do this before Sony or Microsoft does

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    • Graphic capabilities still behind the consoles of the same generation... I'm quite convinced by now that aesthetics are the thing at the bottom of Nintendo's to-do list.
    • More ergonomically-designed controller (I've not used it but I do know that I don't like holding TV remotes much).

Sony and Microsoft will probably be pitching for the interactive gaming that the Wii already has,
    I hope it never becomes the norm for PC gaming...

Last edited:

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Since the Wii was a big success, it'll probably be a Wii2. Plays new 'Wii2' games plus the old Wii1 games. Perhaps plays the Gamecube games. Has improved motion sensors and doesn't need to charge the batteries so often...!

Back