• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you thankful for?

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
  • The last topic failed because people were spamming. Please, I ask that you be more serious about this. I'm asking you to tell everyone what you are thankful for on thanksgiving. This includes people who you look upto, friends, family... whatever. If I see that there is more spam, I will report the thread.

Again, this thread is obviously supposed to be what you are thankful for because tomorrow is thanksgiving and for those who live a day ahead of the US, it's today for them.

I'm first thankful for Chuck Huber. Not only did he get me into Stein and got me interested in Soul Eater, but now, after adding me on facebook, I've also discovered he's a writer. For me, this is a big deal because ever since my english teacher moved away... I haven't had a proper mentor to motivate me to write. So, now, Chuck Huber has given me that movitivaton. :D

I also want to thank Vic Mignogna. I don't think of him as being just a favorite voice actor. This guy is my hero. When I met him at Saboten, I was totally excited about it. Far beyond anyone could imagine. So that night, on Saturday, I actually and literally, went outside with my mom and cried. I just didn't want the weekend to go away. I wanted to do my best just to keep in touch with him. So my mom told me to write a letter and it explained a few personal things, plus how much he meant to me. I still get depressed when I start missing him. I look up to Vic Migogna, more as an older brother... i guess you could say.

And of course, last but not least, my friends, my parents and my boyfriend... XD

Again, I won't hesitate to report any posts that are complete and utter spam or have no relation to that of thanksgiving. If you don't know what the holiday really is, you should probably look it up before you post.

Agent Cobalt

Proud U.S. Army Soldier
    Years
  • I'm thankful for the Pilgrims for transforming the wilderness to civilization. I'm thankful to our forefathers for making this country. I'm thankful for my ancestors for coming to this country. I'm thankful for God and the life I've been given. I'm thankful for my friends and family. I'm thankful for my employers and the job I have. I'm thankful for being able to enjoy the fruits of my labor. And I'm thankful for the souls that keep me and my fellow man safe and free.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • Again, I won't hesitate to report any posts that are complete and utter spam or have no relation to that of thanksgiving. If you don't know what the holiday really is, you should probably look it up before you post.

Wow..

Anyhow I am thankful for my family first and foremost! I'm also very thankful for my friends:p I'm thankful for my health, a roof over my head, the sane people who still live on earth, all of the brave young men and women of our armed services, what lies ahead, and every other thing Ms. Life has offered:D

I also have to be very thankful for the gifts I've been given, music, and people who have suffered much, yet still peresrvered to save other peoples lives- Anthony, Lee, Friederike, and TE- All of you guys will never read this, but you are amazing human beings:D

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • I'm thankful for:

@ My parents. Without them, I wouldn't have survived the breakdown I had last year. <3
    @ My best friend in the whole wide world, who is one of the only people who makes me feel good about myself. And who doesn't go out and get sloshed every night, meaning that we can actually have meaningful conversations that aren't about who slept with who and how funny it was to throw up in so-and-so's wardrobe.
    @ Having the opportunity to go to University to further my education. Whatever the government says, it's still a privilege (in that pre-PC meaning of the word) to have been able to do this and to have that support from my family.
    @ Living in a country where being female is not a curse and does not condemn me to a life of slavery.

In a ~jesty~ way, I am also thankful for white-chocolate-covered Oreos, Red Bull, cheese in general and my massive personal library of books.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • 1. The Grand Architect (God)

2. My family (Including any ancestors, human or not.)

3. Friends (For making me laugh.)

4. Galileo Galilei (For telling the church to shove it's model of the solar system down it's throat)

5. I would say it, but last time I did this thankful list thing it was at school, and it eventually led to me getting transferred to another one. Now it's not so bad as to get me banned from PC, but it would be embarrassing.........

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
  • -My wonderful girlfriend, who makes my life a lot better than it was.
    -My friends, for being either dumb enough, devoted enough, or crazy enough to stick by me
    -And my numerous Aunts, Uncles, and cousins who took the pressure off me and believed in me.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I'm thankful for my friends, family and experiences I've had this year. 2009's been a pretty crappy year all up, but it's given me some major life experience and I'm thankful for it. Oh, and my pretty signature. <3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • My friends, family, and the fact that I have had a productive year both on and off the forums. The fact that I have much to live for and lots of pleasant memories to look back on. And for my discovery of anime a few years ago which has completed my life. Seriously, it has.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • I'm thankful for some things.

:My Family, They are amazing, and they tolerate when I have hormonal teenager rage. I really did end up in the right family.
    :My Friends, Claire especially, since she was the first in-real-life person I told that I was gay, and she's really the kind of friend that was a good first start. She also a fantastic best friend~
    :Mrs. Mancini and My science class, for being the best science class ever, and allowing it to be the class where I really show myself and all my weirdness and insanity.
    :Mrs. Mancini's seating chart, for placing me next to Drew, my crush and the freaking hottest thing alive <3
    :Pumpkin Pie and Stuffing, for making thanksgiving of so satisfying
    :And My Creativity, For making fantastic ideas and being a very important trait about me, and also being so amazing.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • I'm thankful that last year, someone mentioned Pokemon, which lead me on a long trail, eventually leading me to this forum. :3

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I'm thankful to all intelligent and supportive presences I've been in. x_x /extreme vagueness

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I'm thankful I can complain about my family, because that means I have a family.

I'm thankful we have a crappy car with a broken door and an out-of-whack oil gauge, because it means we are wealthier than 90% of the people on Earth.

I'm thankful my dad comes home too tired to spend time with us sometimes, because it means he helped me have dinner tonight.

Bay

Years
  • I'm thankful for my friends (online and offline) that they're able to make my day, everyday. I'm also thankful for my university for giving me the education and some great college memories from lectures, friends, and other events for the past three years. (not parties, though :P ). I'm also thankful for my family for giving me support any way they can. I wouldn't be able to survive the real world without their help.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I am thankful for all the positive aspects I have been given

-The fact my parents are divorce but still get a long and I am still very close to both
    -My family is big and close, nothing has changed since I was little about that, I love our constant get togethers.
    -My friends for being amazing and being there for me
    -For my step mom for being great and giving me more family & friends
    -For my ability to keep moving forward and thinking positive through a rough stretch, for my creativity in areas
    -For Pokemon, it really has given me a secure spot to know I have something I really can enjoy and not give a damn what others thing

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I am pretty thankful that my life will end some day.

Back