• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you thinking about now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • Anacortes said:
    The only time when I dont really fail is in school..got A's on everything..and almost failed PE class..Why do people think about something different every few seconds?
    You habitually succeed in PE. :P And to answer your question, it's because those people are not concentrating on something and so their thoughts are random, all over the place.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    22sa said:
    You habitually succeed in PE. :P And to answer your question, it's because those people are not concentrating on something and so their thoughts are random, all over the place.
    I'm now thinking about why I think about 2 different things at once. One that never changes, and the other that changes every second..

22sa

Years
  • Anacortes said:
    I'm now thinking about why I think about 2 different things at once. One that never changes, and the other that changes every second..
    I can you can't be imprision in one thought, so you may be subjected to weak distractions as well.

Well, if you want to get psychological, then it depends on your theory. Maybe the one that never changes is your conscious, and the other one is your unconscious. Or the other way around. One you can't control and one you can. I don't know that much.

22sa

Years
  • I'm thinking about nothing.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'm thinking about my headache and about fightclub... and 7 up

22sa

Years
  • I'm thinking about the music I'm listening to. It's actually a video, but I'm just playing it for the music. Evo 2k trailor. I wonder what is the name of the song in it. I just know it is Japanese.

22sa

Years
  • I'm thinking about time....

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I'm thinking if I should do any homwork before Christmas, and I'm hoping Erica isn't too sad due to her grandmother's passing.

22sa

Years
  • I'm thinking about how to PM frostweaver and also consider my laziness at the same time.

Got it!

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Im thinking about how to make my friend stop obsessing over chinese...

22sa

Years
  • I have stopped thinking. What a disaster! Some TV shows can be so brain-numbing. -_-

I'm thinking about how inactive PC is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back