• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Are You Watching?

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    I'm waiting for Glee to come back, I'm engrossed in Ugly Betty, Waiting for The Amazing Race in Febuary, Sorta In and Out with Heroes and Barely watching Lost. Oh, and also watching Little Mosque on the Prarie.

What about you guys?

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    The only series I watch are all currently off air. :/ Doctor Who is back in April/May (I think), Primeval isn't back until 2011 and we don't have Sky so God knows when we're going to be able to watch LOST.

The only other shows I watch regularly are QI, Have I Got News For You, Never Mind the Buzzcocks and whatever history programmes my Dad watches whilst I'm cooking dinner. It's usually the Dan & Peter Snow history show 20th Century Battlefields, which is actually really interesting.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I keep up with the Tonight Show every day for Conan and keep Arrested Development discs in my computer for when I have nothing to do. Every once in awhile I'll have myself a Weeds marathon or find myself digging for streaming Twilight Zone episodes on the interwebs, but as of now I'm trying to get myself through a few animes and the show Dollhouse. I'm dying to see what Supernatural is all about >: and I can't wait for the last season of LOST o3o

Ayselipera

My usual shows are Survivor and the Tyra Show. Although I've heard that the Tyra show is coming to a close soon so my tv watching will mainly become Survivor. A few other shows that I try to catch (when I can remember) are Chopped!, Family Guy, South Park and Nip/Tuck. I try to watch some online episodes of Boy Meets World and Gilligan's Island since they're no longer on tv. Besides all of this I occasionally watch Spongebob when one of the older epsiodes is on.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The only shows I ever look forward to right now are

Bad Girls Club - Haha, reality television drama classic
    Desperate Housewives - The nest show on ABC
    American Idol - Haha, this season has already made history.

Years
    I'm rewatching old Doctor Who episodes with a friend who hasn't seen any. After Dollhouse got canceled I kind of gave up hope that anything good will come of watching regular television so I'm only waiting for the aforementioned Doctor Who to return.

Back