• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Are You Wearing At The Moment?

rikku girl

~*Too Sexy*~
    Years
    i'm wearing white sleeves with that aren't connected to the shirt and a yellow bikini top and a skirt with a yellow thong

Lucid

Orange Fanta t-shirt, ripped jeans, white socks, and a white, silver studded bealt. ;3

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
    Well since im going to a club tonight, this is what im wearing:from the top!
    My hair will be in a pony tail,ill have make-up on,ill wear hoop ear rings,ill have a necklice on,ill wear a pink/purple shirt,that is long sleeve but shows all my stomach,a pink thong,showing,and tight jean pants,and some cute shoes.

Nicole

Years
    lets see im wearing blue gym shorts,blue boxers,and a white tang top.i dont know why im dressed like this,i just wanted to know what it felt like.???.

rikku girl

~*Too Sexy*~
    Years
    i'm wearing white sleaves and a purple bikini top with a purple mini skirt with a light blue thong showing and my long blonde hair with tiny little nose diambond with earings and bellybutton ring

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    A t-shirt that says "classic games: Gameboy advance SP."
    it has a pic of old skool mario shooting a fireball and it says Super mario Bros.
    i dont have my hair spiked like usual, and dont have a hat on. *embarassed*
    and wearing some jeans and black shoes with white soles

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I have on my dark blue BKE jeans. ^o^ It's kinda odd...since it's freaking hot outside...XD;; And I have my light yellow tank top, which makes up for the jeans, I guess. XD And I have frogs on my socks! 8D

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Just normal jeans and a plain black shirt...about the same thing I always wear...XD

Nicole

Years
    well i have to go "golfing" right with my dad,so im wearing,tight blue jeans,with no underwear(or whatever you want to call it.)and tang top that shows my stomach.im ready to get dirty,what do you get dirty in golf???

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I have the same jeans I wore yesterday...XD But with a cute little studded belt~! =D For my shirt, I have a T-shirt that says "You're a dork, so go away" :P It's supposed to be immitating those "York" bars or whatever. XD

~Kelsey

Chaos

Plain and simple black t-shirt and black sweatpants... More or less the same thing I wear every day - comfortable and simple. And black. Black is good.

Noticing a trend... Females seem to wear fairly skimpy, suggestive clothing... Compared to the males wearing something simple - pants and a shirt. :P

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    Chaos said:
    Plain and simple black t-shirt and black sweatpants... More or less the same thing I wear every day - comfortable and simple. And black. Black is good.

Noticing a trend... Females seem to wear fairly skimpy, suggestive clothing... Compared to the males wearing something simple - pants and a shirt. :P

-_-; Excuse me? I don't wear suggestive clothing... just making my point.

I'm wearing my friends T-shirt that says: You are so off my buddy list!
    And black jeans.

Back