• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you wearing right now? V2

Lightey

The Night Owl
Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2016
    I know, I know, there was a thread like this closed 4 years ago, but I think it was pretty interesting, so you know, just post. (:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I'd say this is more of an OVP topic, so let's push this over there, shall we?

I'm wearing a plain gray t-shirt, and athletic black and green shorts by the way. It's just something casual for home since we have no company nor do I plan to do anything special today. :\

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    A black short and a white shirt. I just came back from my friends house and I changed into that, since it's very hot around here.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'm wearrriiiiing~

A navy blue Abercrombie V-neck, which happens to be my favorite shirt.
    Blue athletic shorts with a thick white stripe outlined by two smaller gray stripes on both of their sides. I think they're swimming trunks, though... They're awfully uncomfortable, though, so I think I'm wearing them inside out. :[
    No socks.

Something typical I wear when I'm in my house and don't really care about what I look like.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I am currently wearing the following~:

- A Red T-Shirt (Yeah go figure) with the 'Thing 1' Symbol on it. Yes, I got this from Universal Studios.
    - Black Band Shorts (which are pretty much Gym Shorts). No I do not miss Band what are you talking about. :P
    - And some things on my wrist. Pretty much three silly bands (because they were all given to me), and a Red band that says the name of the college I'm going to.

That's pretty much it~

Years
  • I'm wearing... Guitar Hero themed lounge pants, and a gray Minnesota Vikings t-shirt. And this is because I'm done going places for the day. ^-^;;

Oh, and my glasses, since I'd be blind without them. ^-^;;

nm legend

Years
  • well im wearing.....

a red ralph luaren polo shirt

some nice denim levi jeans

white airforces

and she's wearing nothing but socks

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Combat boots and a parka!

I'm wearing.. gray shorts(veryyyyyy comfortable) and a black v-neck t-shirt with a textured cross on the front, aaand one sock.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I am wearing a light blue Hollister shirt and plaid pink/blue/yellow Aeropostale shorts. My shirt is almost as long as my short shorts, lawl. I have some cute flipflops from Sears too...

Dang I feel preppy, but these actually are the kind of clothes I wear as I clean the house on a lovely Saturday afternoon. XD

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • Um, I'm wearing black leggins, gray boots (not like... high heel boots, like furry boots), a black dress thingie and a black scarf. Yay for being dressed in all black. o/

Ayselipera

I'm not really dressed to impress at the moment. It's a Saturday evening and it's chilly out and I'm super tired so I have my lay around the house attire on. Some over sized white shirt that I tie dyed about two summers ago, a pair of Halloween themed pajama bottoms and snowflake fuzzy socks. This outfit makes no sense.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • A pair of denin capri short things, a blue tanktop, a black cardigan and neon green socks :D

Oh, and various bracelets on my wrist :3

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • A white t shirt, jeans, socks of some sort, one shoe, a mariner's hat, and blue/white plaid boxers.

Wait... no one else said anything about their underwear. Is not wearing underwear the new fad or something?

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Right now, it's my pajamas (a sleeveless gray shirt, and blue striped shorts, alternating between light blue and dark blue).

Lightey

The Night Owl
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2016
    A white t shirt, jeans, socks of some sort, one shoe, a mariner's hat, and blue/white plaid boxers.

Wait... no one else said anything about their underwear. Is not wearing underwear the new fad or something?

Okay, okay fine.

A green t-shirt, jeans, no socks

and just for you (lol)
    *checks*
    dark blue briefs.

I hope that's not a fad.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    Right now I'm wearing a plain, somewhat nondescript white buttoned shirt with a grey plaid skirt. I'm also wearing my lovely Torchwood sweatshirt over that, my digital watch and my glasses.

Back