• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you wearing right now?

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    What r u wearing right now

Im wearing a sweatshirt, jeans, squirth necklace and charmander bracelet.
    ( I always wear sweatshirts )

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Im wearing a blue t-shirt,tabasco hot sauce pajama pants lol, and a necklace that has out high school mascot on it

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
    Years
    Heh...xD I'm uhhh....wearing my pajamas. Do you want me to describe them? xD Okily Dokily then.
    They are big, and have striped on them. xD

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    A nightgown..I just woke up and didnt have time to change...

goth_espeon3

It's my cheese, MINE!!!!!!
    Years
    I'm wearing some baby blue pajama pants and my Solid Rock Ministries(my youth group) t-shirt. I am also wearing my bracelets that are hot pink and black, they are so cool. You know, the kinda rubber or wax bracelets that come in different colors. I just woke up like an hour and a half ago and I didn't feel like changing.
    ~Sawrah~

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    A billabong t-shirt,blue jeans, and a livestrong wristband

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    nightgown and slippers........and it's cold out XD I'm too lazy to change. I just turn the heat up XD

Years
    Uh...Blue, baggy jeans...My black "I Skull Bush" TShirt (Only, theres a picture of a skull where it says "Skull," but, on the Shirt, it doesn`t say "Skull"), my Bam V2`s, and a black beanie that says "Snoogans" on it in red.

mvtm

Years
    A red t shirt that says Abercrombie & Fitch in white , my Technomarine watch with a light purple bracelet,Some moderm Diesel jeans, and some silver/red Air Max 2003 Nike shoes and some white short socks.

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
    Years
    my green/grey/white rocawear hoodie , my chain, my rocawear la familia jeans, my nike wristbands, my all white air force ones and my white tee under my hoodie = p

Back