• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you wearing?

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
I'm wearing one of my high school's spirit shirts as a pajama shirt, and blue-striped pajama pants. The shirt is white and really plan. Just pretty much has the school mascot on it. I'm also wearing socks. Pretty much my sleeping/chilling outfit. :]

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Gray-blue shirt with white text on the front (a gift from my best friend's family), black hoodie, and jeans.

I also think I have some mouse blood in my hair, if that counts. ]:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
(bump)
Today was Free Comic Book Day so I decided to wear my Ash Ketchum hat all day. Along with a dark green shirt , jeans and and blue Vans shoes. Though right now I'm wearing slippers instead of my shoes.

Years
Right now I'm wearing a maroon Vancouver Millionaires hat (really need a haircut), an orange polo and blue/grey striped shorts. Far from color co-ordinated, but it was laundry day so I didn't really care.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
A long sleeve gray ND Blood Donor shirt that's 3 sizes too big, and a pair of dark green shorts. Pajamas!

Back