• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] What are you working on?

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Just trying to whip up a functional room in a Unity 2D project right now... is in the search for better tools for tile-mapping right now. Hopefully what I found just now will work perfectly!

While we're at it I probably should start considering music and sound design.

MysteriousUser94

I'm working on the Daycare system for my starter, it has an unlimited amount of daycare because of some project that'll use the starter '^'
For now I think it's working pretty well but I'll have to do some test to see if the specific cases are ok or not '^' (Based on the sixth gen '^')

Here's some screenshots :
Spoiler:

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Polishing up the World Map for the RPG project I'm working on. See the map showcase post here if you want to comment on it.

I'm also stuck trying to decide how to best store player, monster/encounter data and handling save/load. Also doesn't have implementation for random encounters and the actual battle program yet.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Fixing and reprogramming the UI, making it nicer-looking and easier to operate. Still very incomplete for my game, though, as there are still a lot of functions not implemented.

In addition, I've been working on finalizing the data structures behind the scenes. Player data structure is now set, as are the initial starting values for playable characters. Added rudimentary support for marking unavailable characters. Plan to add formation option to move slots around. Save and load functions should now work properly - just have to implement something so that it won't look too jarring while that happens! And buttons.

Also started work on the item coding. Now I have Consumables and Equipment (inheriting from Item)... still to decide what list-like structure to store them in. A new script has been written to handle all item duties.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I'm trying to figure out swift programming language to see how far i can get with this Pokemon day care app I've made prototypes for! I've learnt a little bit of swift in uni, but trying to make this will definitely be more than I can chew! Still fun to try though haha!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 19, 2016
currently planning a game that is heavily story based and takes you through kanto, joto, hoenn and sinnoh. i plan to make the game feel much bigger and more alive.

here is a couple of screen shots imgur dot com/a/oLcsi

p.s. i could do with someone who can make 32 by 32 tile sets and sprites

Back