• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are your bad habits?

Which one of these bad habits do u have?

• I pick my nose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I bite my nails

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • I am too trustworthy

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I am obnoxious

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a short temper

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I know everyone may have a bad habit. Example, like err.. Picking your nose or something weird like that!

NOTE: Yes, I picked my nose when I was a lil girl, so that makes me normal! Right, right? *looks around and there's crickets* I also bite my nails and such.. Yes, whatever, call me a freak, I don't care.. : P

So what's yours? I'll post some more of mines lata..

*gets clawed to death by bear*

Years
    I bite my nails...all the time! Its just a habbit.. and I like to crack my thumb..*crack crack* hehe I also have a short temper....eheheh

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    I have a very short temper. And I tend to pick at scabs and dry skin on my lips. I think I have a mild case of obsessive compulsive disorder, for I feel I need to do something in an even number or a multiple of four. I also have the habit of doing things I frequetly regret later on.

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Sorry but what's obnoxious?
    I don't like bad habits and I try to keep them out of my way!
    Edit: (To below's post) Thanks Iveechan!

Last edited:

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    obnoxious is when something's really annoying, like a screaming kid with a temper tantrum. or did you mean obsessive? obsessive... um, it's kinda hard to define, it's like a need to do something frequently. or to care a lot about something to an extreme. like i love pokemon a lot and think about it all the time, so i'm obsessed with it.

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
    Heh...I itch CONSTANTLY. Mildly embarassing. I also have a bad habit of picking at scabs and pimples and things...ugh >_>;; *loser*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Eh, mine would be typing wrong. XD My mom's been bugging me about it for months, and she even bought me a disk for learning how to type correctly. I'm just so used to tapping at the keyboard with my two index fingers... *sighs* One of these days I'll learn. >_>;

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    ^Just start with right hand at "ASDF" and left at "JKL;"
    You'll get used to it.
    Ok maybe my only bad habit is that I do things the weird way...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yeah, I know all of the right finger positions, but I can never seem to remember which letter is on which key so I tend to end up catching myself typing wrong.. And the bad thing is, I can type fast like this. o_o;;;;

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I have a bad temper, I bite my nails *nails are in heavy need of manicure.. But I don't like manicures! >_<;

I also have the tendency to not keep my mouth shut O_O;; I just can't control it, I guess it has a mind of its own..

*looks at poll* I know someone here picks their nose! XD Its just they are too embarrassed to tell it o_o Well, who can blame em? >___<;

*gets killed by a bunch of nose pickers*

rabbitsdying2

I come in peace
    Years
    I have a really bad habit of reading other people's posts... like some creepy, peeping tom, lurking, watching, waiting...
    I'm watching, you Cartoon, I'm watching you
    Bwahahahahahaha *coughcough* hahahahahaha!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    LOL @ Rabbitsdying2

Yay! You're here! *looks scared* You're watching me? XD!!!

Anyways, that's mah friend, she just joined PC so be nice, anyways..

I have also a bad habit of umm.. being, a bit stubborn. >_<;; I just don't budge out of one place easily, and not all my descisions are not the best..

*gets murdered by papercuts*

rabbitsdying2

I come in peace
    Years
    CaRtOON said:
    LOL @ Rabbitsdying2

Yay! You're here! *looks scared* You're watching me? XD!!!

Yes, I'm watching you.
    I'm so jealous! Everyone has a picture and I'm plain!
    Boohooohoohooohoo.
    Oh and as far as bad habits go, I think I'm becoming a horrible attention-seeker.
    Wish me luck trying to break me out of that one!

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    Well, just one... This is one:
    Type a typo in a post, essay, or a messenger conversation. It happens rarely but I can mess up on my typing because I type too fast... >_>

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    you really should've made this a multiple choice poll...the first two apply to me definitely...and the third one to a lesser extent...

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Out of those listed I have a very short temper I get angry at some things very easily :badsmile: . I also kind of have the habit of talking to mysself you know normally about anime I have disscussions with myself about diferent things in that subject but I only do that because I am a unique girl at my school because I am the only one there who hates P.E. with a passion, loves anime, majorly hates the color pink, and is kind of like a tom-boy allaround and I have only one friend too and she doesn't even know what anime is :disappoin .

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    I have short temper.
    And I sing Pokemon songs when I take shower, everyone in my school knows that I like Pokemon.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    tmbjr said:
    you really should've made this a multiple choice poll...the first two apply to me definitely...and the third one to a lesser extent...
    lol, that's the fun in it. I like to see what people pick out of all the poll choices XD

Besides, multiple choice polls are no fun ^___^

Oh, this reminds me, I also have a bad habit of experimenting with people >: D *Laughs evily*

PokeTrainerCarol said:
    I wish you luck. XD

See, RabbitsDying2! ^_^ People are nice here! Well, most of them.. ^^; Sorry for going offtopic, its cus she's too shy to post in the New Member Intro threads! XD

*coughs and dies*

Back