• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What are your favorite Legendary Pokemon in Black and White?

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    My favourite is Cobalion by far. I just think steel/fighting is a cool typing, and Cobalion itself has a pretty cool design.

TheAC29

A new adventure begins now
    Years
  • I don't have any strong feelings towards any of the legendaries in BW: partially because there's just too! friggin! many! of them (like the last generation) but also because I'm not a fan of their designs or most of their integration into the story. That being said, I do like Cobalion an awful lot. Its name, design and typing are all really cool, and though I never thought to catch one when playing the game, I do like it an awful lot.

So, you've battled Cobalion, but you faint him instead of capturing him. Catching Cobalion is a lot harder than catching Kyurem, it took me 10 Ultra Balls and Dusk Balls to capture him but I've manage to catch him with Timer Ball :D

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
    Years
  • Reshiram for the typing and gorgeous design (whole reason I decided to play through Black, yep~), followed by Virizion for a close second.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2013
    My favorites are Zekrom and Terrakion. The blue and black on Zekrom is awesome and terrakion's design is just generally cool.

Years
  • I really like Reshiram and Kyurem. Like others have said, Reshiram has that awesome design. Kyurem also has cool design, and the Ice/Dragon typing is pretty unique.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2016
    Zekrom! Its an awesome black dragon which is an electric type!
    I bought Pokemon White because of its awesomeness.

Other than him, erm... Keldeo, Virizion and Victini
    Mostly because they look cute!

Peeta

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    My favorite Legendary in Black and White has to be Terrakion. He is the most useful in battles and I love the design... his Close Combats are to be feared, definitely.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    What are your favorite Legendary Pokemon in Black and White?

...and I can't even really count him, because I've never used him before. But he's seriously the only legendary this generation I like. Zekrom's cool too; I hate the rest of them.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Basically all of them. But if I had to pick just one favourite? It'd be between Keldeo, Zekrom and Tornadus. I love them all. :( Keldeo however is part fighting so that makes it most likely to be favoured.

Juicy

Bone to be wild!
    Years
  • Zekrom is a bit of a badass (I mean, it's a black, electric dragon that just oozes badassery) and I can't say I care for any of the others so I'll go with Zekrom as my favourite.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • zekrom and reshiram and ......... thats about it.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Leon16

Awesome!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    My fav definitely has to be Cobalion and Keldeo, not the strongest but they look nice

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • My favourite one is Reshiram. I just love it's design and typing, it was also the reason I wanted black. : >

Zekrom also has a pretty neat design, which causes it come close second.
    Virizion and Cobalion are pretty nice as well, but I've never used them before so I can't really say anything. They were pretty fun to battle, though.

The rest is just "meh", though Victini is cute. ovo

Years
  • Reshiram because it's so elegant and beautiful, and I prefer fire type pokes
    Keldeo because I love My Little Pony.. can you see the resemblance? haha
    Victini because it's really cute and it's a fire type as well!

Back