• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are Your Favorite TV shows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Huge tv fanatic, non-anime shows i love

The Shield
    Rescue Me
    Angel
    Firefly
    Lost
    Heroes
    Jericho
    Six Feet Under
    Dexter
    Dead Like Me
    How i met your Mother
    Two and a half men
    Martial Law
    Deadliest Catch
    Iron Chef
    Top Chef
    Mythbusters
    Man vs Wild
    Survivorman
    Smallville
    Supernatural
    Chuck
    Battlestar Galactica

plus a whole bunch more..

anime

Naruto
    Pokemon
    Dragonball/Dragonball Z
    Death Note
    Kenshin
    Bleach

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Mine are:

Naruto
    One Piece (It's coming back!)
    Pokemon
    Drake and Josh
    Family Guy
    Fresh Prince of Bel Air
    iCarly
    Viva La Bam
    The Soup
    Beavis and Butthead
    American Idol (=P)
    George Lopez
    MadTV

I think there's more... but those are my favorites.

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
    well my fave anime shows are...
    naruto
    onepiece
    Yugioh
    shaman King
    pokemon
    dragon ball [z and gt]
    tokyo drift
    air gear
    eyeshield 21
    samurai x
    deathnote
    bleach
    samurai champloo
    samurai 7
    alice gakuen [academy]

well thats my current

Cid

Years
    Well, I really like a lot of TV shows but here are my most favorite ones:

1. Pokemon (of course)
    2. Naruto
    3. American Idol
    4. Spongebob Squarepants
    5. A lot of other animes!!! (eg. Bleach, Shaman King etc.)

Years
    • Age 36
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 10, 2010
    In no order...

• Supernatural
    • Smallville
    • Ugly Betty
    • Kyle XY
    • Buffy
    • Dark Angel
    • Dexter
    • Tru Calling
    • Naruto
    • Greek
    • Wildfire
    • Lincoln Heights
    • Nip/Tuck
    • One Tree Hill
    • Pushing Daisies
    • Futurama

eennah03

Reaching Out for the World..
    Years
    pokemon. [i'm watching right now. xD]
    naruto
    yu-gi-oh!
    american idol
    amazing race
    magic asia: india

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Two of my favorite shows I'm sure no one has ever heard of.

The first one is 10 Items Or Less. It's a low-budget sitcom about a grocery store. I like it because I work at a grocery store, and the jokes make me laugh because they hold true. And the characters are so screwed up on that show. It's just funny.

And the second one is Ham On The Streets. It's a show on the Food Network hosted by George Duran. He cooks, he travels, he does a talk show, and he teaches the history of food, like cans! It packs so much information into a half-hour show, and I wish that it was on more often.

I also enjoy watching Two and A Half Men. It's the only "normal" show that makes me laugh, and that I enjoy

A Loc BK

4425 1371 5707
    Years
    The shows i watch are
    Gerorge Lopez
    Malcolm and Eddie
    106 and Park
    Rap city
    ESPN
    Comedy Crentral Presents
    Iron Ring
    Scrubs

And thats all i watch...

Crimson Majestic

Crown Royale
    Years
    Since were are not talking about Japanese animation, I will show and tell accordingly, though most of my favorite shows are anime.

As far as comedy is concerned, I would have to say Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Boondocks, and South Park reign supreme. What else is there to say, I am a sucker for stupid humor. Unfortunately, Family Guy does not qualify for your's truly.

Even though the series has come to an end, I have grown quite fond of the X-Files. I would have to admit some of the episodes did not appeal to me, but, for the most part, I was satisfied what I received.

Also, just about anything on the Sci-Fi channel has never disappointed me, namely Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis.

Last edited:

Kaz.

CELTICS ARE NBA CHAMPIONS!
    Years
    Blah on Family Guy haters.

1. College Basketball/NBA, most definitely. (Don't care if it doesn't count. It's on TV, ain't it?)

2. WWE

3. TNA

4. South Park

5. American Idol

6. Family Guy

That's all I got.

Years
    - Family Guy
    - The Simpsons
    - Futrurama
    - American Dad
    - South Park
    - Heroes
    - The Sapranos
    - Scrubs
    - Robot Chicken
    - My wife and kids
    - Top Gear
    - Who's line is it anyway
    - Meet the Buzcocks
    - Shooting Stars
    - Have I got News for you
    - QI
    - Mock the Week
    - Gordons Kitchen Nightmares
    - Americas Next Top Model
    - Britains Next Top Model
    - Britains got Talent
    - Random Cartoons
    - Anime

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    1. Family guy
    2. Simpsons
    3. Futurama

They are all great!

Toastri

Remember! Just chill...
    Years
    I have alot of favourite shows:
    -Simpsons
    -Family Guy
    -Pokemon
    -Death Note
    -Futurama
    -American Idol
    -Naruto
    -(The rest of anime shows)

That's all.

Dark Trainer Piro

The Trainer in the Darkness
    Years
    My favorite show of all time....

One Piece! ^^

Along with:

-Eureka Seven
    -Code Geass
    -Aqua Teen Hunger Force
    -Courage the Cowardly Dog (They really need to bring him back)
    -Whose Line is it Anyway?
    -Soul Eater (New anime, it's awesome. ^^)
    -Pokemon (Before they changed the voices)
    -Mythbusters
    -Survivor Man
    -Deadliest Catch

Plus many more.

D-puff

Wooper Expert
    Years
    IT crowd (best show evar)
    Sonic Satam (all on dvd =D)
    scrubs
    Futurama
    George Lopez
    Assorted shows on Nick and Cartoon network

All i could think of right now; and in no paticular order =p

firepokemon

Fire and Ice
    Years
    I won't include anime or animated television in my list.

I have a huge list and I am sure I will forget many.

New Zealand shows:

Shortland Street is a five day a week local soap set in a hospital. Its routine watching in this house and is just wonderful. It had a good story this year and last with a serial killer. Although, I kinda thought the conclusion to the serial killer story sucked a bit.

Outrageous Fortune is an excellent show that has so far lasted three seasons. It has some rather crappy moments, but thats cheap resources really. Overall, though when its on its routine viewing.

Theres a few other kiwi shops that deserve a mention, Marlin's Place, Jackson Wharf, Plainclothes, Gloss and a few others.

Australia:

Home and Away - Its a soap and always has plenty of drama and some terrific moments.

McLoed's Daughters - While its gone on for way too long, for the first three series it was routine viewing with strong storylines.

Underbelly - Wow this is a fantastic look into the Melbourne mafiaish/gangster world. And it looks at what happened over about an eight year reign where many deaths occurs. Australia should be very proud of this series.

Other mentions are Flying Doctors, Water Rats, Blue Heelers in its peak, Murder Call and Police Rescue.

Great Britain:

Coronation Street - Its routine viewing here in New Zealand, and has phenomenal acting and always has strong storylines. Characters have been on the show for years and it will always be a favourite here.

Bad Girls - Why was this show cancelled? This show was amazing, always strong storylines, not the most realistic of shows but just phenomenal storytelling.

The Lakes - OMG when this show was on television here it was just incredible. Dramatic, realistic absolutely great. Just amazing storytelling.

Other shows: Casualty, Poirot, Midsomer Murders, The Bill, Miss Marple (New series and old), Inspector Morse, At Home with the Braithwaites, Hustle, Mr. Bean, The Vicar of Dibley, Fawlty Towers, A Touch of Frost, Inspector Lynley, Absolutely Fabulous (The early series) and so much more. Not to mention the British make fabulous tv movies and mini-series.

America:

Bah I can't be bothered typing much more but I love Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, ER (the early series), Chicago Hope, The Golden Girls (amazing), Project Runway, Americas Next Top Model, Dynasty, Dallas, Tour of Duty, Men in Trees, Cold Case and various others.

Its amazing really, I am sure I have forgotten so many great British, Australian and American television series, but that always seems to happen when you are asked what your favourites are.

I always think we here in New Zealand are very fortunate, in that the free to air channels get the best of British, American and Australian television. Australia gets American but they don't seem to be a big for British series and America while it probably has such series on cable and satellite systems it doubtful that the majority of them have seen many British tv series or even Australian series.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    Cowboy Bebop
    The Office (UK)
    King of Queens
    Batman: The Animated Series
    Seinfeld
    The Simpsons
    Lost
    Heroes
    Friends
    Monk
    The Venture Bros.
    Looney Toons: Classic Merrie Melodies
    Desperate Housewives

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I don't watch TV that much, but when I do, these are my favourite shows:

House, M.D. is just... amazing. I'm totally obsessed with this show. Hugh Laurie always makes me laugh, the drama in the show is never ending, and the characters are really funny. I mean, sometimes, the fact that the majority of the patients in the series end up having the same symptoms gets a little annoying, but I still love the show nevertheless. :D

What Not to Wear on TLC is also an awesome show. I've actually picked up random fashion do's and dont's from WNTW. XD; Stacy London and Clinton Kelly are really enthusiastic hosts who always have tips for everyone, no matter how big or small you are. Not to mention the show's really funny. XD The transformations of people are quite astounding, though. It goes to show that anyone can look great with the right wardrobe. :D

Victoria~

surrender to my s o c k s~
    Years
    There aren't so many series x]]

House - Because he's a GREAT doctor and a jerk. And the main character being so rude like him is NIICE! Also, I don't like those TV shows with looong storylines, like Heroes (I'm not saying that is a bad show, I'm pretty sure that it's great or there wouldn't be so many fans!). I don't have patience for that. House's episodes are kinda independent from each one.. Only a few of them have REALLY GREAT ENOURMOUS FUNDAMENTAL things for the main plot. It's a mix of comedy and drama. LOTS of drama. And we stay the whole episode without a clue about the diseases and all x]]

Kyle XY - First of all: Kyle is gorgeous. That helps a lot :B~
    Well, the story is really intriguing. I mean, a guy of 16 years old appears in a forest, don't remember anything and acts like a newly born. I mean, he doesn't know ANYTHING about the world, even the simple things, and is still learning. Really like a baby. Also, he doesn't have a belly buttom. THAT is weird. I think he's kinda an alien.. what a beautiful ET he is!

Prison Break - It's so nice! The characters are really nice, you know? They have their flaws and all. It's in the 3rd season now, but my favorite one is the 1st. Just because the protagonist spent waay more time without his shirt x]] (i'm not pervert, he is just so... GORGEOUS!)
    Well, the title is self explanatory. The guy was arrested for a crime that he didn't do and now is trying to get out with other detents, yay!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back