• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are your halloween plans?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Honestly? I'm just going to watch Halloween movies all day. Order some pizza I suppose. Have some wine. (:

Sir Codin

Oh, **** me, I totally forgot Halloween was even still a thing....

Uh...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

...yeah, I dunno.

Years
  • I've never had Halloween plans for as long as I could remember; only went out collecting candies a couple times in my childhood. But apparently my parents have other suggestions since my boyfriend will be visiting this weekend, they figured we could carve a couple pumpkins and chuck candy at kids.

And on Friday, there's a co-op costume contest happening. So excited since I've been looking for a legitimate reason to wear my Pikachu onesie to work.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    idk honestly, I got invited to two parties but i'm not sure if I want to go to either. the first party involves a ton of smoking, drinking, and special brownies which isn't really my thing, and the second one involves trick or treating and a bonfire afterwards. the bonfire doesn't sound too bad but idk how i'd look if I went trick or treating at 17.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • The Banzaicon anime convention in Columbia, SC. Should be interesting, having an anime convention on Halloween. (unfortunately the convention venue is really OCD about outside food, so candy acquisitions may be limited.)

And yes, I will be in costume/cosplay. Maybe two, if I feel like switching during the day.

Years
  • Well, Halloween isn't really a thing in my country (We only have "All Saints' Day"), so I'll go to cemetery, lit the candles and do such things. But maybe, I'll go to Halloween Party to some club.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I've been invited out to various halloween-themed parties, but i've had to say no due to working on Sunday.

I don't much fancy working a 10 hour shift with a hangover :(

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I'm spending the rest of my Halloween day playing Splatfest, because it is crucial for me to support Team Pirates beating Team Ninjas.

Years
  • I'm going to be studying for a speaking exam!

Actually, not really, I'm going out for the entire day to go hang out on an island with these little critters:

What are your halloween plans?

Lucid

Get wasted and fall asleep on the couch eating candy intended for small children prbly

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • I'll be working, and at about 11:55 I'll be running for the halloween candy to get a bunch for 75% off when the clock strikes 12:00. 🍬🍬🍬🍬

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I still love Halloween. My work encourages all of us to dress up, and even when I don't work, my friends and I usually get together and throw a small party and dress up~.

This year I close, so the most I can hope for is maybe dressing up at work, but seeing some customers and kids come in with costumes is always fun. Maybe I'll ask for it off next year, and remind them that I've worked the last three. That way I can do something more~.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Probably gonna go out with my brother trick or treating in the neighborhood. Or maybe I'll meet up with some friends. Not sure really.

Years
  • I'm going to a party at a rock club They do a Halloween party every year and it's usually a great time, you get to some amazing/crazy costumes I'm going as a team rocket grunt so I hope there's some other people in Pokemon costumes too, I know two people came as ash and pikachu last year so I hope someone does the same so we can get a picture together haha

Years
  • Just found out that I don't have to work on Halloween any more, so I haven't made any plans yet. I'll probably just end up staying at home and relaxing though, since I'll have to work 6 days in a row starting Sunday, and I won't want to be too tired to start my long week.

Criminal Syndicate

Kind Person
    Years
  • Today I'm heading to a party at anime club, then tomorrow I'm going to hang out with my computer art club. Totally planning on gorging on chocolate Halloween, as well as play some horror games, finish my Halloween minecraft project and watch some movies. Non Halloween stuff includes searching for an apartment, though who knows, that in itself might be extremely terrifying.

And seriously no one ever gets to old for holidays, come on now. I fully intend on going trick or treating when I'm 90. The older you get the more creative you can get with your costumes!

Dressing as a Team Rocket Grunt for this year.

myystogan

[cimg=width:30px;"]https://i.imgur.com/gbudGz1.png
    Years
  • The main thing I'll be doing on Halloween (tomorrow) is watching the Grizzlies vs Nets NBA basketball game. I'm betting on the Grizzlies, so if they lose I won't be a very happy camper.
    But even though the game runs pretty late, I'll still be trick-or-treating... in Animal Crossing.

Back