• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are your hopes and dreams for the future?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • Does anyone have any plans for their future? If so, what are they? I'm curious to know what you all plan on doing before it's too late. :3

As for me, I wouldn't mind becoming a writer someday. I mean, I am one now... but I have never actually finished a good story. Like, I've tried everything to get myself to do just that too. I have even tried NaNoWriMo, but nothing has really made me go that extra mile for a story. :c

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    My dream since I was about 10 years old was to make the Olympic Swim Team. After I graduate high school in June 2017 my first step is to get into a good college and get onto there swim team. Then I will begin to train with those coaches as well as my private coach I have had for several years. My goal is to work on form, turns, kick, and strokes for the 2020 Summer Olympics in Toyko. If my dream comes true that will be my first goal followed by graduating college. After that I hope to still be with my boyfriend and to have develop our relationship to another level and get married and eventually start a family.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    in terms of plans, i just want to be somewhere happy & stable, far away from where i live now and the people i used to know who live here; i don't really mind what i work as, as long as it pays well and i'm happy in some way.

those are my plans, at current, but my dreams are different - my dream for the future is for my career as a musician to work out, maybe i'll play in some sort of band one day that performs as a starting act or something. so i suppose my dream, one day, is to play bass guitar at glastonbury. i can dream lol.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • I've always wanted to create a TV series (and direct movies). I've dreamed about it so long I can even imagine what the series finale would look like.

Shuhbooty

space and time
    Years
  • I hope to be a writer someday as well. I also want to teach foreign languages and English at a college/university. These are my long term goals. <3

My current goals are to lose weight, get back the motivation I lost the last few days and get back out there. My job and school won't do it themselves!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    A designer house on a cliff near the sea and an irishman next to me.

Also cats.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    well when i graduate i'd love to do a ton of fieldwork. it would be a dream come true to travel to study plants and animals. i'd like to meet new people and make new friends, have a few more interesting lovers

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    See, this kinda question makes me feel kinda... empty. Not the simple 'oh idk :) I'm young :)' deflect answer that you give to Questioning Adults who ask such things when you're at high school or what not, but the rather blunt fact that I'd rather walk in front of a truck than picture myself still doing things five years from now. That's not to say I don't have ambitions, however muted they may be, but I don't have the energy to place hope in things that are not likely to happen or don't see myself capable of doing. I'd like to be a teacher one day. I really would. People tell me I should be one. I'd be good at that - I was on the path towards that career. Things happened. Even so, it was good... working towards something that I knew would better other people, but feed my own selfish need for appreciation. I'm very self-centered, which isn't an inherently bad thing. But coupled with a proclivity towards self-loathing and you get, well, not the best person out there. But I want to rectify that. I try, even if I'm more prone to taking one step forward and 20 steps back. I want to do something to give myself any sense of worth; I don't know how to derive self-worth from nothing, or 'faking it' as my dedication to honesty (read: I am actually just a bad liar) doesn't really allow for that. So I throw myself into finding worth in what I do, not who I am. I think the latter is a lost cause, but I digress. I work in charity, I volunteer. I want to help people. Perhaps for a selfish goal, but I guess altruism can only come after someone is at peace with themselves. I don't know. I suppose, all in all, I just want that cliched goal of being someone I can live with.

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    I wanna be the very best like no one ever was.

All joking aside, I either want to be an automotive designer or do something with computers.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    For the first time in a very long time, my future decisions are revolved completely around me. It's weird, but I'm trying to get on board with positive vibes and optimism.

Right now, my goals are to: figure out how to be independent again and happy about it, to grow more in my career, and to find new hobbies that I enjoy and new friends to enjoy them with. I'd like to be more present in life & take advantage of all the cool things around me. I also don't want to push my friends away when I get in weird moods, which I've done a lot lately. In short: I want to find some happiness and contentment during this really big shift in my life.

Lapis

✿ Flower Child ✿
    Years
  • My ultimate dream is to travel. Just keep going from country to country learning about different cultures, seeing different wonders, meeting different people, and truly enjoy the beautiful planet we live on. c:

Also I want a pet rabbit but I don't think that works well with my traveling plans...

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2019
    Does anyone have any plans for their future? If so, what are they? I'm curious to know what you all plan on doing before it's too late. :3

As for me, I wouldn't mind becoming a writer someday. I mean, I am one now... but I have never actually finished a good story. Like, I've tried everything to get myself to do just that too. I have even tried NaNoWriMo, but nothing has really made me go that extra mile for a story. :c

I suppose that everyone here has some plans for the future, at least in general :)

I really like your plan/dream, sounds amazing! :) I want to be a creative person too but I'm more interested (and have the talent, I suppose {XD}) in drawing and different handmade arts :) Hope that one day I'll be able to work only with my favourite art, nothing more only for the money :P
    I want also to travel around the world or at least to visit some counries which I wanted to visit for a long time but didn't have money for this {XD}
    And speaking about the more materealistic plans, I really want to have my own house, the house of my dream in the future (I don't have my own for now >_>). I want it to look beautiful and to be spacy (but not a huge mansion!) in order to have a place inside for such stuff http://jonsguide.org/best-bowflex-treadclimber-reviews/ etc., yeah, I'm that person who dreams about your own gym in the house too {XD} And I want a nice garden near it :)
    Smth like this one...

1468757786-ada7304ae40abc3d02923ad7e534c926.png

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • My plan is to become a household name, for a good reason; and to be a constant inspiration to many for my talents, heart, and ambition.
    I have a list of priorities that I need to sort through, and I've had some hurdles along the way, especially lately, but I'm slowly climbing.

Currently it is to get healthy, continue climbing the career ladder at work, reaching out in doing more talks at different venues (Women in Games, BAFTAS, School lectures, etc)
    Work on my personal art, and my personal journey, and explore new ways to reach out to people.
    And tick off mini-goals while I go through life, such as travelling goals, and other little goals that I have/ want to experience.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I want a job designing websites.
    I want to buy a new laptop.
    I want a new Hyundai Sonata.
    I want to move in with my girlfriend.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    my hopes and dreams for the future are to stop being terrified and uncomfortable 24-7. :)

Years
  • In my immediate future I just want to get healthy and get back to dancing/studying. In the long term I want to get back to uni and finish my education degree and I want to find success in the teaching and choreography side of dancing, open up a studio that sort of thing. I'd love to fill a choreographer role for a theatre or tv show or something but I highly doubt that'd ever happen lol.

Back