• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are your plans for 2006?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
  • I'm going to get all the games and systems I want (Rev, PS3, 360, LoZ: TP, KHII, FFXII, etc).
    I'm going to work with my parents in their business (come on, tell me a job where you can make at least 250 dollars for working only 2 hours. XD)
    I'm going to get me a truck. Oh yea, Toyota Tacoma baby. That thing is going to be great!
    What are your plans for 2006?

Get my perm license (I just got a permit right now).
    Watch the eps of Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, and Battlestar Galactica (so sue me if it's spelled wrong XD).

I guess that's all right now.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    I have a LOT planned for next year since it'll most likely be my most important year in my life so far.

- First off, get a job. With prom and senior year coming, I'm going to need as much money as I can.

- Become socially active...well, at least somewhat active. My social skills phail, I mean really...a mentally impaired person is better at being social than I am. And that needs to change.

- Apply for as many scholarships as possible, as well as look into financial aid. Because my folks don't have much money, I'm going to need as many scholarships as possible to pay for college.

- Drive. FINALLY. I still don't know why I've waited to get my driver's license, when I could've gotten it when I turned 15 1/2 back in May. But I'm going to get it this year.

- Meet my brother, who I haven't seen in almost ten years. I heard him for the first time last month, and I was shocked about how he sounded...I mean, he had a Southern accent and everything (he's from Michigan, lives in Louisiana)

- Stop procrastinating ASAP. This has hurt me very much this past year, and I plan to get rid of that bad habit.

- And most importantly, learn to speak in front of a crowd. I have a research paper due sometime in April, and it requires speaking in front of at least 100 people. Although I doubt even 1/10 of them will actually listen, I'm still deathly nervous about it. But I'm going to have to learn to speak in front of a crowd this year.

This isn't even half my list; just the most important plans. Like I said before, 2006 will be my most important year in my life...so far.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Plans for 2006:

- Break into the Game Development industry. I don't care how I have to do it, I'm prepared to do whatever it takes to get my foot in the door.

- Get my own place. I plan on renting a house/apartment with my girlfriend as soon as we both have jobs and can afford to.

-Get engaged. I'm going to propose to my girlfriend next year. I know when I'm gonna do it, I know how I'm gonna do it. I just got to buy the ring and wait for the day to come.

-Get my driving license. I'm going to be travelling a lot so a car is soon going to be a necessity.

It's going to be a massive year for me and I can't wait for it to start.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Don't know..

2006 Planner:

Win the NJ Lotto
    Get me an awesome Hummer
    Finding a good college
    Win the NJ lotto again
    Pass the SAT
    Getting good grades
    Win again the NJ Lotto

Yep..thats about it for now.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    My Plans:

To win some money by some sort, competitions..etc

To pass my SATS

For my terrapins to survive

Get a boyfriend whom I love at skool <3

To eat cookies ^___^

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    To at least get a higher grade during final year exam. ITS A MUST DO!!!!!!
    lolz XD
    Ya,and probably work on a relation.

poke lover

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • My plans would be to study harder than I already am and get the best grades possible.
    Work harder (get extra days) at work to earn a lot of money.
    Thats about it for now ;)

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I actualy got a few. I want to ask this one guy out, but he might think Im doing to cause hes on the rebound... Also, Im want to get a job. I know I might be a little young, but I need money! Im poor

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    My plans are to get a PS3, Kingdom Hearts II, and a Gibson Les Paul Standard '60s Neck Electric Guitar (I can live without getting the guitar, though, cause my guitar is pretty good. But the Gibson Les Paul is mucho better and is da guitar that Slash uses <3)

Also, I plan to get even more high that I did, this past year.

His Infernal Majesty

Eric Griffin <333
    Years
  • I'm not really sure. I haven't thought about it a whole lot.

I guess I'd like for my band to start playing again and i'm gonna start looking into getting a job. Hopefully in the future, I'll get a job at Roadrunner Records. *shrugs*

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • I'm planning to get my learner's permit this summer, go out with friends more, get more of a social life. I'd like to get more freedom from my parents, as I am a university student, something they don't seem to understand. Materialistically, I'd like to get a DS.

Back