• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What are your stories in the Sevii Islands?

Gold95

Am I really...? Gold?
Years
  • We just want to hear your stories at the Sevii Island

In fact I haven't went to the 4-7 islands..
    and i'll never be able to get the Mystery Gift because i play it in the computer!!!!

Feel free to post your stories here!

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    I think you can Mystery Gift if You have the Link Emulator.

But i just found Lostelle! and Captured Hypno

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Something funny happened to me.. i was training a krabby and i just went off surfing my snorlax and then i heard a.. Moltres cry?! i was alike OMG WTF

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2020
    I really liked the Sevii Islands and think when they do a remake of G/S/C they should incorporate them again. They're a fun region although they need some gyms or dojos to make it a bit more involving.

That said I don't really have any stories.

Ash987

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • You don't need mystery gift to get to islands 4-7 all you need to do is beat the Pokemon League. Unless you mean you can't play them because you can't beat the Pokemon League on computer.

JezzaRules

Charmander Lover
    Years
  • You have to beat the pokemon league AND have caught around 50-60+ pokemon to obtain the National Dex. Getting this triggers the event to get the Rainbow Pass that takes you to the 4-7 islands.

Gold95

Am I really...? Gold?
    Years
  • You have to beat the pokemon league AND have caught around 50-60+ pokemon to obtain the National Dex. Getting this triggers the event to get the Rainbow Pass that takes you to the 4-7 islands.

I know that, and i've already got a Raibow Pass, I was talking about Mystery Ticket

Back