• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What are your Swarms today?

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    Meh... Swarm/Trophey Gardens for today... post them here =P try not to ask questions about it, the swarming process is rather simple...

first you must complete the game (in other words, get the national dex), then you must go to Sandgem Town and talk to Dawn/Lucas' Sister, they will inform you about a swarm every day, and it changes every day...

Next go to the Pokemon Mansion and talk to the owner, he will tell you about a Pokemon in the garden, and then the butler will claim the Pokemon doesn't exist in his garden... Then the butler runs off after whispering and the owner claims "no lies ever pass these lips, there really is a _______ in my garden."

Anyways, for today my Swarm was Zigzagoon again... and my Trophey was Bonsly... AGAIN...
    I'm hoping I'll have better luck tomorrow.
    Go in this order.

Swarm:Zigzagoon
    Mansion:Bonsly

Years
    Trophy Garden is Minun.
    I'm very lucky, this is the only Trophy Garden Pokémon I didn't catch yet.
    Swarm is Surskit IIRC, I already had that one. I wish I'd get some new swarms instead of the same ones multiple time ;__;

SilverDragon

--Anime Fan--
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2009
    Pokemon Mansion: Porygon (had to reset game more then 10x)

Swarm: Krabby

shinyGeo

Part heeler, Part Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2007
    Swarm:Nosepass....wow ive never gotten nosepass...
    Mansion: Plusle....for the 5th time....

I forgot to save in front of the mansion guy so i can SR for eevee XD I find it weird that you can SR for mansion but not for swarm....

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
    Years
    Spoink and Igglybuff.

I'm actually getting aggrevated these days with the garden and swarms. I'm repeating a lot. I've been trying for a month now to get Surskit with no luck. I get the occasional Absol, but mostly Marill in the garden and swarms of Spoinks, Doduo, Nosepass, and a ton of others that I already have. Today marks at least the 5th time I've had a swarm of Spoinks!

If anyone is around today, I'll gladly trade an Absol for a Surskit. I'm in Florida USA so hopefully someone is in the same time zone as I am.

Pokemon Breeder Zoria

Normal Type Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2008
    Oh catch me a Smoochum? I'll trade you a Togepi, Corsola, Absol, Elekid or Munchlax for it? And if you have a Surskit, I'll trade for that too.
    I'll catch you one. Any name you want in specific?
    Oh yeah. I'd like you to go to your local grass patch. Catch whatever there. XD I really don't care what you give me, give me a junkie Pokemon.

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
    Years
    If you're still around, I'm here. Sorry but I've been having trouble logging onto the site. I put your FC in and will be in the lobby for a bit just in case you happen by. Thanks again!

EDIT: Oh sorry, and no nickname.

EDIT EDIT: Can anyone tell me if there's a way to "influence" swarms or the TG? Example, do I stand a better chance going during the morning/afternoon/evening to find something different? I've gone at 12:01 AM and in the mornings.

Last edited:

Pokemon Breeder Zoria

Normal Type Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2008
    If you're still around, I'm here. Sorry but I've been having trouble logging onto the site. I put your FC in and will be in the lobby for a bit just in case you happen by. Thanks again!

EDIT: Oh sorry, and no nickname.

EDIT EDIT: Can anyone tell me if there's a way to "influence" swarms or the TG? Example, do I stand a better chance going during the morning/afternoon/evening to find something different? I've gone at 12:01 AM and in the mornings.

I'm still here. I added you, I just put Inu. And the smoochums hate me, none are appearing. Meanies.
    Also, time does not matter which Pokemon you get, aside from Hoothoot, Ledyba, etc. etc.

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
    Years
    np. I'm happy to know that I don't have to lose anymore sleep waiting for the next swarm so that I can jump on it at midnight!

As for Smoochums, it's okay. I just can't wait to evo one into Jinx. That is the ultimate punishment for being so evasive! And check your PMs.

ShadowTails

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    Swarm:Slakoth... again...
    Trophy:Was Azurill, then IgglyBuff then Meowth (I'm soft reseting, for Eevee >.>)

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
    Years
    I'm going to have to keep a record of the swarms and TG pokemon just to see how they repeat. I think that the one that I get least often is Absol, but has to be a 3 to 1 with the repeats.

Oh and @ Shadow, check your PM.

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
    Years
    I curse you Smoochum catchers! j/k Is anyone in the states on EST that will trade me a Smoochum and Sirskit? Even Bonsley? I'll trade Munchlax (I have 2 level 1), Eevee (level 1), Togepi lvl 21, Corsola lvl 50, Absol lvl 25. I'll even trade a level 38 Ditto for all three if someone has them all. The reason I say all three is because they're swarm Pokemon so you'll obviously get them again.

Sorry to put this here, but no one that gets these swarms posts them for trade in the trade forum.

PM me. I'm in Florida USA and will be around until about 10 or maybe later tonight and most of tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I curse you Smoochum catchers! j/k Is anyone in the states on EST that will trade me a Smoochum and Sirskit? Even Bonsley? I'll trade Munchlax (I have 2 level 1), Eevee (level 1), Togepi lvl 21, Corsola lvl 50, Absol lvl 25. I'll even trade a level 38 Ditto for all three if someone has them all. The reason I say all three is because they're swarm Pokemon so you'll obviously get them again.

Sorry to put this here, but no one that gets these swarms posts them for trade in the trade forum.

So I'm "no one" now? I'm insulted. You still need to go over there, though.

Anyway I tried to get Eevee in the back of the mansion, but I kept getting others (Happiny, Pichu, Cleffa, etc) so I kind of gave up on that. Never even bothered with the swarms...

ShadowTails

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    Swarm:Nosepass
    Trophy: Haven't checked yet, but It'll probably be Igglybuff or Jigglypuff...

Back