• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What are your thoughts on Mt. Coronet?

Nincada

Please be kind.
    Years
    Any place with legions of zubats gets on my ner4ves after a while, so I repelled the whole area so I could enjoy the music.

Kristine

Pokemon Addict Since 1998
    Years
    The only thing about it that annoys me is the amount of TM's needed to get through it. Other than that, I really don't have any opinion on it; it's just a mountain.

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
    I absolutely loved this place. I enjoyed going through it more than I did Mt. Silver or Cerulean Cave. It plays a key part in the game and I feel like its design clearly shows its importance. (It takes a while to get all the way through and requires a lot of HM's)

Zheeph

2794 3335 3469 - SoulSilver FC
    Years
    I liked it pretty much, the music is awesome, and it's not a huge hell of a cavern with no end like the victory road, i like the way it varies by being in a cavern, then in the snow, then in the grass.
    Again, the music is awesome, i noticed as soon as i heard it.
    The only thing i don't like is rock climb, i hate using it too much.

hyde9318

Mystic Gym Leader
    Years
    Mt. Coronet was a very long and miserable cave to go through, but it is the best landmark in sinnoh. Getting to the top sucks but being there is amazing. 4 legendaries just at the top of the mountain (Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Arceus).

MizuJosh

Graceful Water Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2010
    I didn't mind the wild Pokémon. I keep repels with me everywhere I go. I was level 75ish by the time I got there anyway.

FluffyShaymin

A fluffy lil Shaymin
    Years
    It was okay, I just hated the Pokemon constanly coming out while inside the mountain; but it was worth it when I got to the summit, now one of my favorite places in the game.

Back