• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What are your Trainer Card details?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • In Pokemon Black & White, we now have the option to change the Trainer Class and Nature on our Trainer Cards.

So, what are your details on the Trainer Card in Black or White?

Fill out these details:

Name:
    Trainer Class:
    Nature:

Here's my details on Black:

Name: Nichole (my real name)
    ID No.: 36647
    Trainer Class: Ace Trainer
    Nature: Quirky

Last edited:

GokuRikaku

Sup?
    Years
  • Name: James (My real name, its always James in any games I can name the hero. Unless female.)
    ID No.: 57933
    Trainer Class: Day-Care student
    Nature: Timed (I'm a shy person.)

HotaruSobotka

PENS BACK TO BACK CHAMPIONS!
    Years
  • Name: Hotaru (alternate name I use for some online/writing stuff, as my real name will not fit)
    Class: Ace Trainer
    Nature: Quiet

And I'll share my quote at the bottom:
    *Cute Laugh* I love it! (the pink animated one- love the animated words, it's a nice touch)

LegendaryFSK

I control my own fate.
    Years
  • Here is my trainer card info.

Name: Jay Jay (My nickname)
    ID No.: 47233
    Trainer Class: Ace Trainer
    Nature: Jolly

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Sorry, but this can't lead to any sort of discussion whatsoever. The names we use in-game can probably be listed in Pokemon Gaming Central, our ID number doesn't really matter, nor does our gender, our trainer class can't really lead to any sort of discussion and finally we have natures listed on PC which can be mentioned in OVP or something.

Either way, check over our new post-and-go rule and that'll help you in making future threads. :) We want to create discussion and there's no way possible for this to create discussion, even if we were to edit it, so yeah.
    What are your Trainer Card details?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back