• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Ball Did You Use To Catch Lugia/Ho-Oh?

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I was lazy at the time so I used a Masterball on Ho-Oh.
    Having HeartGold, I could of easily used a few Ultra Balls and caught it, but I honestly was being lazy.
    I haven't caught Lugia yet, I don't spend enough time on my games.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I just used a Master Ball, I was able to catch the legendary dogs with Ultra Balls and it was kind of a spur of the moment moment.

Years
    I caught Ho-Oh with a Dusk Ball, and I plan on doing the same for Lugia. It's lame, but I don't want to trek all that way into the Whirl Island (a place I'm still totally unfamiliar with) and be able to catch it instantly. I'm just saving the Master Ball for either Mewtwo or Kyogre.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Heavy Ball for Lugia, Luxury Ball for Ho-Oh. I used these 'cos the colours and stuff suit the birds perfectly; honestly they don't take too much longer to catch whilst using these balls so it wasn't a major problem. :3

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Masterballed it. I usually get fed up with battling so I just masterball my legendary because I just can't be bothered battling anymore. Haha. I know I'm lazy. x3

Back