• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What bands have you seen perform live?

Years
  • In no particular order:
    - Paul McCartney
    - Bob Dylan (x2)
    - Tom Petty
    - Oasis
    - Green Day
    - Roger Waters
    - Porcupine Tree
    - Rammstein (x2)
    - Linkin Park (x2)
    - Metallica (x 2)
    - Judas Priest
    - Dark Tranquillity
    - Slipknot

My first Metallica concert is probably my most powerful concert memory, with Roger Water's "The Wall" coming in close second.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • Some of these I saw with other people who wanted to see them and I've forgotten a lot too but:

30 Seconds to Mars
    Kill Hannah
    Radiohead
    Ok Go
    The Killers (but their opener the Chairlifts was better in every way)

Uh that list is actually twice as long but I cant think of any more just now -.- I've missed Of Montreal about three times and Interpol once. School and money. I also was really angry to have missed MSI due to working.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I've missed Of Montreal about three times and Interpol once. School and money. I also was really angry to have missed MSI due to working.

I know that feeling. I've had to miss Mumford and Sons, Imagine Dragons, and Woodkid for school/work reasons, and I had the tickets already. It's really frustrating.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • Have seen:

Bob Dylan
    Breathe Carolina
    Circa Survive (x8)
    Animals as Leaders (x2)
    Codeseven
    Dearhunter (x2)
    Anberlin
    Death Cab For Cutie
    Dashboard Confesional
    Taking Back Sunday (x2)
    Thrice (x4)
    Anthony Green (x4)
    Good Old War (x3)
    Beirut
    Underoath (x2)
    Chiodos
    From First To Last
    D.R.U.G.S.
    The Devil Wears Prada (x2)
    Glassjaw
    Maps & Atlases (x2)
    Animal Collective
    Godspeed You! Black Emperor
    Moving Mountains
    Portugal. The Man
    Paramore

Probably missing some but w/e.

Want to see:
    The Sound of Animals Fighting
    HRVRD

Years
  • The only reason why I haven't seen any artists or bands perform live is because the ones I would like to see are halfway around the world and probably have little chance of coming to Canada D: There's a Korean group called INFINITE that had a tour stop in NYC last November and that's the closest I could probably ever get, but unfortunately I was unable to go :( I'd really like to see my absolute favourite idol, BoA, before she retires; definitely on my bucket list!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Just curious, how was that? They're a viral band, so how exactly did they perform?

They had a big screen behind the band with videos and promo art n stuff in the background for the virtual band members. Was a cool display. They did some gag thing showing the band trapped backstage so "called up a friend" to cover for them whilst they try and escape, the friend being Damon.

As for the performance it was during Plastic Beach tour so he had half of The Clash and a string quartet backing for all songs.
    He always brings a load of guests too, De La Soul, Bobby Womack, Mark E Smith and Little Dragon were there, the guest lineup changes each show though.

Demon Days

Element of Magic
    Years
  • Haven't seen any at all. I'd give my left arm and leg to see Gorillaz or The Prodigy perform live though. Wouldn't mind seeing Daft Punk or Pendulum live, either. Never mind the fact that even if Pendulum goes off hiatus they still won't perform live ;_;

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Can't be bothered to list stuff I've seen in the past but I've just gotten tickets for Reverend and the Makers. Should be a good night out.

Arrow

I'd like to be a tree :3
    Years
  • I've sadly never been to a concert but I'm going to go see Halestorm on the 1st of April. Me, my mam and her fiance were also supposed to be going to some rock festival type of thing in June, with bands like Thunder and Aerosmith playing, but we decided not to go.

I don't know if this counts but a band called In Hindsight came to our school back in November and taught us about alcohol and drugs. They even had a Q & A session and I remember someone in my year asking them what their favourite Pokemon was. And, pretty much like everybody else in the year, I got their autographs signed in the back of my school planner.

Back